Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Servers:
BADWATER | US
Time:
10 AM - 10 PM Central Time - (During this time I can play, with breaks in-between)
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I'm not going to lie here, yes I would get a little mad. But not the kind of mad that makes someone mic-spam or ddos, the kind of mad where you shut TF2 off and go on a little 2 week hiatus.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:41479132 " 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I own my own Garry's Mod server that has been running for 3 months now, in that time I have only banned 6 people, although I've gagged my fair amount of squeakers and deafening microphones. I just thought I would throw my hat in the ring here
I have over 12 hours a day to put on this server but probably only 3 or 4 will be on the server. I will probably be on from about 12 PM - 2 PM then at 6 - 8 PM . My timezone is Central (North America)​

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Any other reason you should be admin:
I own my own Garry's Mod server that has been running for 3 months now, in that time I have only banned 6 people, although I've gagged my fair amount of squeakers and deafening microphones. I just thought I would throw my hat in the ring here​
-1. Don't like someone's voice than mute them client wise.

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
-1 would type ban command halfway and then ot follow through.
Inb4 he changes his mind.
-Dave

He runs his own server, has started making some pretty good CSGO skins and made a steam trading bot. He's not finished things in the past, but as of late he has seemed to improve.

But I must admit, I've been playing CSGO/chatting with you a decent amount lately and I sometimes feel you can be rather rude, but that's my own personal opinion. I don't have a issue with you, but sometimes you seem to make unnecessary comments simply to screw with people.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Oooooooh terdy.
I honestly can't believe you thought this would go any other way.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You don't even meet the minimum 3 day connection time. You applied 2 years ago and didn't meet this requirement.

So in a 2 year period, you couldn't get at least 3 days of connection time. It would be a very bad choice to consider you for admin. You are not active on the forums or the servers at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
You don't even meet the minimum 3 day connection time. You applied 2 years ago and didn't meet this requirement.

So in a 2 year period, you couldn't get at least 3 days of connection time. It would be a very bad choice to consider you for admin. You are not active on the forums or the servers at all.
I am active on the forums though.

Status
Not open for further replies.