Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The privacy I am referring to is the actual linkage of that information to my account. While I am well aware that my "information" is publicly available and (easily) gotten to, I would still like to have some anonymity. I don't believe I am being at all uncooperative as it was not required for the application.
I'm fairly certain anyone who has applied without a linked account has been asked by the administration to link their account. Linking your account does not give away any personal information and it is also a valued tool for certain individuals and as previously stated it can show your commitment to supporting the community. I don't know what to say about you wanting to be anonymous but it doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1 Unwilling to give the basic info that was asked. How is skial supposed to give a position of authority when the applicant is unwilling to give what is asked for the application to begin with?

Techro[N]

Mildly Menacing Medic
I can understand why all of you think that I am unwilling and/or uncooperative. What I deem as personal/sensitive information is of my opinion and you may not feel the same. I would have been more "willing" to link my information if brought about in the manner of LadyP. After all, I am new to the community and don't have any friends within these forums to feel comfortable giving out my information yet. I may be more "paranoid" than the "normal" person, but that is who I am. As stated previously, had a forum admin asked me to do so I would have complied.

In any case, a resolution has already come about as I have already linked my information. My suggestion to the admins of the forum would be to please inform applicants that it is a requirement to link your Steam account to avoid any issues.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Your ban question is still wrong, the first post was someone pointing that out.
Secondly, it took you too long to listen and link your information. It's the internet, anything you do on tf2 or steam is public pretty much. If you want to keep it private that's fine, but we require our admins to be more open, as multiple people have stated.

Techro[N]

Mildly Menacing Medic
Your ban question is still wrong, the first post was someone pointing that out.

Could you kindly educate me on the correct syntax for the ban question? According to another user, I did get it right afterwards, but seeing that you are a TF2 Admin I am sure you know better. Thanks.

Techro[N]

Mildly Menacing Medic
Thanks for the information. I did review that page previously and corrected my answer in the 3rd post. I assume I need to also make the correction in the original post then? (or is the 3rd post also incorrect?)

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Could you kindly educate me on the correct syntax for the ban question? According to another user, I did get it right afterwards, but seeing that you are a TF2 Admin I am sure you know better. Thanks.
I do apologize, I did not see that. If you could edit your original post to include that, that would be great.