sov

Legendary Skial King
Servers:
DUSTBOWL | NY, DUSTBOWL | NY 1, DUSTBOWL | TX, DUSTBOWL | US, HARVEST | NY, HIGHTOWER | NY, HIGHTOWER | TX, MOUNTAINLAB | TX, TURBINE | NY, TURBINE | TX, TURBINE+ | US
Time:
Weekdays: 3:30-4:15 and 8:00-10:00 P.M. EST, Weekends: 10:00 A.M.- 11:00 P.M. EST
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would not get mad, being an admin is a privilege and being an admin is to help the community. Skial needs to have a good rep and I would understand if I did something to ruin that reputation.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:46971278" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've been a member of the Skial community since September 2012. I joined because I had a friend that was into trading and he was always selling and buying items really quickly. He introduced me about Skial's trading forum. I had played on Skial servers before so I thought that I would sign up for the forums. After looking through the forums, I knew that this was the place to stay at. I played on the servers and hanged around the forums almost everyday.

I've been playing more and more on the servers for the past few months (I played TF2 up until June 2013, on that month, I played TF2 for about an hour every two weeks up until August of 2013 played TF2, then after that I started playing a lot of lobbies and such) and I have submitted reports and have also messaged admins about rule breakers. The admins do a great job, but I would like to help out. I know that the admins play competitive and they play others just like any other gamer out there. Having almost 19,000 members means lots of admin calls. I would love to help out the community in anyway I can. I haven't donated but I plan to in the future.

I play on many Skial servers. My main servers being Harvest NY, Turbine US, Turbine TX, Snakewater NY (before it was removed) and those listed in the "servers" section of this application. I do server hop to any East coast Skial servers that I feel like playing. I also do Hale and Degroot here and there. I use mic and also type in-game, more as of recently.

I have had some admin experience, one being an admin for a TTT server last year for the community "Legendary Gamers" which was shut in February of this year. I also was admin on a GMOD build server that my friend had up for a week or two.

I am a cool and calm person, I do not rage when playing. I have almost 700 hours on TF2 just for FYI. I have 7 days on Skial servers if you add up the hours Tf2 custom, vanilla, idle and trade. For a member being on Skial for 1 and a half years I also agree that it is little time but like I said, I've been playing on Skial servers a lot the past few months.

About me: I am almost 16 and I like to exercise a lot and staying fit.

Summer is coming up and I have a lot of time on my hands to be on skial, pretty much the all day, everyday. I have no plans for the up coming summer.

I've never been vote muted or banned on Skial servers.

Thank you for your time and sorry if this seems like a long application with lots of words.
-Sov

Last edited:

Vinsu

Wicked Nasty Engineer
So was the Emperor of Eygpt

+1 for sov.

King*

That is a completely irrelevant point.. I think that it's necessary for an Admin to be at least of age of 18, by that age (hopefully) they'd have a mental capacity acceptable for having quite a large responsibility. I'm not calling Sov immature, I just don't think that it's a responsibility that someone who is 16 should undergo.

This is just my opinion though, not trying to start an argument/debate or anything of the like.

8)

Toxik

Contributor
We don't really have an official age requirement as far as I know, just because someone is young doesn't mean they don't deserve to be admin. Ruelel is pretty young but he's done an awesome job around here.

6d connection is alright, but I thought you had more for some reason. You should get some support from regulars!
Also, you have... weird binds.

sov

Legendary Skial King
We don't really have an official age requirement as far as I know, just because someone is young doesn't mean they don't deserve to be admin. Ruelel is pretty young but he's done an awesome job around here.

6d connection is alright, but I thought you had more for some reason. You should get some support from regulars!
Also, you have... weird binds.
umm... Let can explain xD... the smoke one is from someone sending it on the server and I thought it would be pretty funny for competative xD Most of them are for lobbies and such, sometimes I use it on the servers but I always think "shit which one is which" so I click the ones around it til I get the right one. The big booty one is usually used as an inside joke-ish

and yea, it seems like I would have more playtime, but I started to really play on Skial servers just a few months ago.

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
+1 pretty chill, good guy, level-headed, online quite a bit to make an impact on the servers

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Hello, I am admin and I am 16. Don't sue me
ixdudg.gif

+1

Reactions: Defibyoulater

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm editing this

not the most inteligent person you'll ever come across. I feel that his inability to rationalize situations will hurt him as an admin.

Last edited: