SNC

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
2FORT | NY | Fast
Time:
2:30 to 9:30 EST (EDT right now), don't really drop in activity on school days and such.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
46:47:47 (06:08 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, because it is imperative that you maintain your community, and I understand that if I interfere, I go.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban 0:1:48677831
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've been an administrator on minecraft servers, I am an administrator on SG, a tf2 community, and I have good experience with sourceban, recording demos, and other materials needed for being an administrator. I enjoy tf2 quite a lot, and I care about communities in general, and I understand that it isn't some petty thing, people pay for the servers and dedicate time and effort to them, and I respect that, and want to be a part of helping out, and I have been playing on these servers for 3 years now.​

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
3 years and you only have 47 hours of connection time on our servers? And the last time you were on was 15 days ago? You haven't been playing on Skial for 3 years with that amount of time.

You need at least 10 days of connection time to apply.

SNC

Mildly Menacing Medic
3 years and you only have 47 hours of connection time on our servers? And the last time you were on was 15 days ago? You haven't been playing on Skial for 3 years with that amount of time.

You need at least 10 days of connection time to apply.
Sorry, finals, wasn't on for a while. I also took a huge break from tf2, but the info is accurate. 3 years of playing tf2 and this was my first server, if I remember correctly.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
If you were actively playing on skial for even one year of those three you would have a lot more than 47 hours. In three years you only managed to play for 47 hours on Skial. You have over 1000 hours playing TF2.That shows no dedication to Skial, and we can't make someone an admin who doesn't spend hardly any time on our servers.

Sorry but connecting to Skial three years ago doesn't mean you have been playing on Skial for 3 years. And until you get 10 days of connection time you won't be considered.

SNC

Mildly Menacing Medic
If you were actively playing on skial for even one year of those three you would have a lot more than 47 hours. In three years you only managed to play for 47 hours on Skial. You have over 1000 hours playing TF2.That shows no dedication to Skial, and we can't make someone an admin who doesn't spend hardly any time on our servers.

Sorry but connecting to Skial three years ago doesn't mean you have been playing on Skial for 3 years. And until you get 10 days of connection time you won't be considered.
Gotcha.