User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
1+ Seems to be a chill person who doesn't get salty easily.

❤BronisaurusRex❤

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
+1 Gave a great reasoning for wanting to become admin.
Has +2000 hours of playtime
Seems pretty chill.
Looking through his account I saw he made numerous reports that have been 'Resolved'.
Anyways, have a great rest of your day or night! ^-^ (Hope you become admin <3)

Reactions: Salty Mcpepperson

JordanJ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1 When I played with him he was very patient with others especially with me when I used to talk in game (and I was quite a douchebag a lot) I'd say from just playin with him he would be able to handle it and would definitely not abuse.

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
sorry didnt see luke's message
changing back to +1 ffs how many times do i have to change

Toxik

Contributor
+1, like it's already been said, he has been a contributing member of the community for some time now

Salty Mcpepperson

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Hi Everyone,

I’m excited to see the continued feedback and support regarding this application. I have been selected to go to Singapore for 20 days to open an APAC branch of our team. This business trip was on somewhat short notice, but I will be gone between 9/16 to 10/6. I understand the admin application process takes time so I wanted to be as transparent as possible regarding my future absences.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Hi Everyone,

I’m excited to see the continued feedback and support regarding this application. I have been selected to go to Singapore for 20 days to open an APAC branch of our team. This business trip was on somewhat short notice, but I will be gone between 9/16 to 10/6. I understand the admin application process takes time so I wanted to be as transparent as possible regarding my future absences.

Didn't have time before and clearly has no time yet again. I see a pattern here.

Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl)

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I have played with him many times, he has a solid understanding of how to conduct business.

+1

And I'm sure we can cover down for one another if we have to be gone for an extended amount of time.

Nariva

Unremarkable User
+10
Cuming from the Captain, guys he will make a exceptional admin, unlike all the corner sniper camping I guess he sees all from that angle huehuehue. In regards he seems fair, positive and the ways of a admin while simultaneously developing his personal skills. ƈคρՇคٱกिપ has spoken.

Good Luck bro