DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Not the kind of question I was looking to ask, but we may as well start with this -- what's going on here?
tYlOUZg.jpg

Salty Mcpepperson

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Could be a result of using +attack as an engineer/heavy on a sentry/dispenser and standing/attacking. I really don't know why it would AFK then go back to me within a second. I know for sure there was a bathroom break in there, but other than that I don't really know.

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Before you applied for this, it seems you didn't really care or to bother reporting people in chat, but as soon as you applied to this, all of a suddenly your chat changed and your acting good. I'm sorry, but it seems that even if you get accepted in this, it will change you. I can see how your attitude and mentality changed in-game after applying to this, which is bad. You should be who you are. For example, before you applied to become a mod, you never said anything against rule breakers, but all of a suddenly after applying to this, your chat now mainly consists of "Don't do that please, against the rules" and with lots of reports in-game. You never had this before.

Because of this, and I am deeply sorry to say; if you get this mod position it will change you and your attitude and we don't need anymore of that. The power of this position will make you into something bad and we don't need ANYMORE of that than we already do. I have a bad feeling about this person that he should not become a mod. Peace with you.

So I was right, I did have a feeling that there was something wrong about the app. I do forgive all the people who dumb rated me, but it's ok. Hopefully peace will come upon you. Now for this app, I think it should be marked as "improve" because I think you can become a solid admin, however not right now. I stand by my decision of "-1". I don't expect an apology for the people who dumb rated me because I'm actually at peace. Thank you for reading.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
So I was right, I did have a feeling that there was something wrong about the app. I do forgive all the people who dumb rated me, but it's ok. Hopefully peace will come upon you. Now for this app, I think it should be marked as "improve" because I think you can become a solid admin, however not right now. I stand by my decision of "-1". I don't expect an apology for the people who dumb rated me because I'm actually at peace. Thank you for reading.

Well said, i agree.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1

He's shown good understanding of the rules through both reports and brief conversations that I've had with Salty.
Any time that he has discovered something that he's not sure of, he's messaged me so I can help clear things up for him.
Even taken the time to actually go with me on an empty server and discuss possible exploits and Skial's opinions of them.

Reactions: Adora

JordanJ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1 I don't know what was up with the afk that day but I never see him idle. He usually just logs off so I'm pretty sure it was something minor or he was busy idk. Anyways though he has a good grasp of the rules he is a nice guy to play with and talk to so yeah again +1

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Agreed, I don't see any instances where he's had issues with the rules. If someone disagrees please do shed some light on where he has in fact broken rules.
+1 I don't know what was up with the afk that day but I never see him idle. He usually just logs off so I'm pretty sure it was something minor or he was busy idk. Anyways though he has a good grasp of the rules he is a nice guy to play with and talk to so yeah again +1

He clearly avoids AFK kick by setting his player to attack by a dispenser or by movement. I have personally seen it. That is against the server rules.

If you can't follow the rules how are you expected to enforce them.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Please comment on the questions with the command used (if any). Of course, the commands can be in either console or chat box format, whichever makes you happy.

1. You're playing with your friend Tayto on 2fort. Tayto binds "get good, get lunchbox":
11/25/2016 - 8:05:31 PM Tayto, the Seal King get good get lunchbox
11/25/2016 - 8:05:23 PM Tayto, the Seal King get good get lunchbox
11/25/2016 - 8:05:14 PM Tayto, the Seal King get good get lunchbox
11/25/2016 - 8:05:09 PM Tayto, the Seal King get good get lunchbox
11/25/2016 - 8:05:04 PM Tayto, the Seal King get good get lunchbox

What do you do, if anything? Tayto has not been silenced or banned before.

2. You're playing on a server with Adora (whose profile is above). Adora changes his name to "Figger Naggot."

What do you do, if anything? Adora has been silenced once before.

3. JayDee, whose profile is above, is playing in JB with you. He decides to be funny and change his name to "Admin." In chat, he says:
11/25/2016 - 8:27:44 PM Admin Isn't my name awesome, guys? It's obviously a joke, but who cares!

What do you do, if anything? For this scenario, JD has been silenced twice before.

Reactions: Dave