Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Doctor_cx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
GMT (England) Monday-Sunday usually between 5-10 (Sometimes can be slightly different depending)
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No I am usually a very calm person, and if I did lose admin there would be a reason for it, meaning that I was not fit for the job so I would accept that.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:65317545" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I think I would be a good Admin because I am a very calm and friendly person, I also like to help those who are having trouble and if that problem is another user then I would deal with him/her properly and not just ban them, because everyone on the servers should be having fun and I would like to help keep that.

I also have a lot of spare time which I use on TF2 (In other words I have no life apart from when I'm at college or attending a 'club' called The Army Cadet Force (This has also helped with problem solving so if there was a problem then I would be more likely to be able to help with the answer))

You will mostly find me on trade servers (e.g. TRADE | NY) because you can have a lot of fun on them and you can trade easily so 2 in one, and this is a very fun community and I want to help keep the community fun.

I look forward to you reading this and your answer (Either way I know you have made the right decision)

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
1 day on trade
1 day on custom
almost a day on normal

You need more connection time.

opieman2010

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I get the funny feeling you are applying for admin just to be an admin, not to help the community at large.

The_Doctor_cx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I see ALMOST 1 day, 1 day, and 1 day.
(you have to have to have 3 days on one, not 3 spread out.)

Oh okay the person who replied on the first application did not make this clear because I would not have made this application if I knew he meant that.
Also I didn't ask the minimum amount of time I was just told it.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
3 days is the least amount required. I would wait until you have a bit more than even that to reapply the next time. Just some advice is all.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
From what I've seen, you don't have enough time on the server and I agree with opieman 2010. If you're going to apply for an admin, you have to be on Skial servers for quite some time and you have to be involved in the actual community. You can't just apply three times in a month and expect them to give you admin. It takes hard work and a lot of time, friend.

Do the ratings of people who are just normal users even count? I'm just wondering.

The_Doctor_cx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
From what I've seen, you don't have enough time on the server and I agree with opieman 2010. If you're going to apply for an admin, you have to be on Skial servers for quite some time and you have to be involved in the actual community. You can't just apply three times in a month and expect them to give you admin. It takes hard work and a lot of time, friend.

Do the ratings of people who are just normal users even count? I'm just wondering.

Thanks and yeah I will try to be a more active member of the community and I have no idea if it counts

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I see ALMOST 1 day, 1 day, and 1 day.
(you have to have to have 3 days on one, not 3 spread out.)

You are wrong. Please stop, you are not an admin and you don't know what you are talking about.You should only be replying if you support or don't support.

Ross, right now you are only showing us you are doing the bare minimum to be able to apply for admin. Please re-apply when you have a lot more playtime and forum time.

Status
Not open for further replies.