{RedZpr}RedZephyr

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
TRADE | EU
Time:
GMT +01 : mondey , wed , thur, fri , = 4pm-8-9pm , tuesday= 4pm-8pm , sat, sun= 11am - 8 pm
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Depends what mad means , mad meaning annoyed then yes , mad meaning angry and raging no.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
in console : "sm_ban STEAM_0:1:43084122 "30" "please dont hack,"
Any other reason you should be admin:
After my first two admin applications going evidently poorly on my third attempt i'm not expecting much,

My name's James i live in England ( have all my life ) im always on trade portal and thought it would be a good idea to apply for admin. I've being playing on skial servers since i started playing (which i think was back in 2011 or 2012) The server has every so often the odd mic spammer and I can truthfully say I've never seen an admin on there. In past applications I have mentioned spawn camping to be a big issue but now realizing that it's not against the rules i have stoped attempting to stop people from doing this ( turning spy and sapping teles purposely) i have however called numerous vote mutes against other people for mic spamming. I have once before been vote muted and accept that but singing in a server wasn't the smartest thing to do evan if i was being paid for it. I have before stuck up for people who are commonly disliked for having a "squeaky," voice. In an attempt to redeem myself from my sins I have now nearly finished my application , the only other thing left to say is that i have before have admin experience ( owning my own server) which is currently down down due to portfowarding issues with my new broad provider.

Problems with this application

HlStats
Having a little trouble, STEAM_0:1:43084122 is my steam id but when entered http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=search only this shows up. Am i doing it wrong?

NOTE
I do under stand that i'll have to review other admin applications and form discussions and I am happy to.​

Last edited:

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Servers:
TRADE | EU
Time:
My ( a little better) admin app.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Depends what mad means , mad meaning annoyed then yes , mad meaning angry and raging ready to kill no.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
in console : sm_ban "STEAM_0:1:43084122" "reason being," ,in chat /(or !) ban STEAM_0:1:43084122 "reason being,"
Any other reason you should be admin:
After my first two admin applications going evidently poorly on my third attempt i'm not expecting much,

My name's James i live in England ( have all my life ) im always on trade portal and thought it would be a good idea to apply for admin. I've being playing on skial servers since i started playing (which i think was back in 2011 or 2012) The server has every so often the odd mic spammer and I can truthfully say I've never seen an admin on there. In past applications I have mentioned spawn camping to be a big issue but now realizing that it's not against the rules i have stoped attempting to stop people from doing this ( turning spy and sapping teles purposely) i have however called numerous vote mutes against other people for mic spamming. I have once before been vote muted and accept that but singing in a server wasn't the smartest thing to do evan if i was being paid for it. I have before stuck up for people who are commonly disliked for having a "squeaky," voice. In an attempt to redeem myself from my sins I have now nearly finished my application , the only other thing left to say is that i have before have admin experience ( owning my own server) which is currently down down due to portfowarding issues with my new broad provider.

Problems with this application

HlStats
Having a little trouble, STEAM_0:1:43084122 is my steam id but when entered http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=search only this shows up. Am i doing it wrong?​
You just select "PlayerIDs" as a search method, and put in your steam id.
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=search&q=STEAM_0:1:43084122&st=uniqueid&game=

Also ban command (as well as the 'time' field) is wrong.

Already? Third app and seems like it's not going really well. -1

Reactions: Chance

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
in console : sm_ban "STEAM_0:1:43084122" "reason being," ,in chat /(or !) ban STEAM_0:1:43084122 "reason being,"
You're missing something big. 3ed app and you still cant get it correct.

Also -1. You just made an app a few days ago. Somehow I doubt you changed and made yourself better in only a few days. And you STILL cant get the command right after having many chances to do it.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Still somewhat spamming app.
Still the ban command is wrong.
Still no support.
All of this shows that you cannot actually take criticism to improve.

{RedZpr}RedZephyr

You're missing something big. 3ed app and you still cant get it correct.

Also -1. You just made an app a few days ago. Somehow I doubt you changed and made yourself better in only a few days. And you STILL cant get the command right after having many chances to do it.

Still somewhat spamming app.
Still the ban command is wrong.
Still no support.
All of this shows that you cannot actually take criticism to improve.
-1 reasons in Mr.Crow's and Sroy's post.

Cow boy ; no , i haven't changed in thoes application i was different. I'm on the server all the time and from all i can see im being declined because.

1) it's a spamming app , Yes i agree but does that matter in this application , i accually tried in this one. cant you just look at this one and criticize.
2)Ban command is wrong , It probably is but if i typed "sm_ban STEAM_0:1:43084122 "30" "dont hack," in console would i not be banned?
3)Still no support , i have no idea what this means
4) All of this shows that you cannot actually take criticism to improve. Really? so from my last 2 applications you think that this is not at all an improvement?

Last edited:

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Cow boy ; no , i haven't changed in thoes application i was different. I'm on the server all the time and from all i can see im being declined because.

1) it's a spamming app , Yes i agree but does that matter in this application , i accually tried in this one. cant you just look at this one and criticize.
2)Ban command is wrong , It probably is but if i typed "sm_ban STEAM_0:1:43084122," in console would i not be banned?
3)Still no support , i have no idea what this means
4) All of this shows that you cannot actually take criticism to improve. Really? so from my last 2 applications you think that this is not at all an improvement?

1) People criticize for you to improve.
2) No it would not.
3) Because your extreme lack of punctuation and grammar makes you look immature and dumb.
4) You definitely have improved, but not even close to being an admin.

{RedZpr}RedZephyr

1) People criticize for you to improve.
2) No it would not.
3) Because your extreme lack of punctuation and grammar makes you look immature and dumb.
4) You definitely have improved, but not even close to being an admin.

thank you ,

for accually giving me some constructive criticism as a posed to criticism from old posts and i do have grammar just not when i'm angry.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Stop making Applications. They have been denied. That doesn't mean make a new one.

I mean seriously. This one got declined, what made you think making a 4th app 30 mins after this one would be a good idea.