Pyrodidathing

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Here is the APP with the correct Ban format.

Servers:

2FORT | LA
Time:
M-F 1100 to 1300/S-S As needed (0800-2100)
Link to your Stats Page:
https://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/49544503
Playing Time:

I have 900Hrs hours on server 12Hrs AFK
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would not, I would just be glad i got to help the community.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
"sm_ban #[U:1:1:24772251] 30 Obvious Aimbot" ("" is just for the example)
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello all, you can call me Sound, I would like to be admin since i feel i can help maintain stability and fare game play while also keeping harassment/bullying out of the servers using my previous experience either running my own servers or maintain previous TF2 community rules. I've been running my own servers off and on for about five years now and i was in my previous community for about three. I treat everyone equal, no one gets special treatment. I will never abuse any admin privileges given to me, I've seen what it can do to a community. I will give people a chance to fix themselves unless hacking or racism is involved. If i'm not 100% certain then i don't mind asking for help or opinions when it comes to hacking. I know some players are good enough that it is hard to tell. I would never get upset over losing any position given to me. I don't own anything here and skial owes me nothing. I would just be glad that i even got a chance to help the community. I like a lot of the people that play on 2fort_LA and look forward to continue playing TF2 with them. I'm not opposed to playing on other skial servers as i'm willing to play were needed. My discord is always open so i can be reached easily to respond to a situation if needed.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's at this point, I'm marking this improve. You don't seem to have the maturity or control of your emotions for this position. In addition, as many have pointed out (which they shouldn't have), you have failed to execute the ban command correctly, even in your additional attempts. Feel free to apply again once you feel all of this is met/fixed

Pyrodidathing

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
@Sargent¥ I'm not sure what you mean about maturity or control of my emotions but i will wait a bit and re-apply. Seems i may have applied at a bad time and some of you may be reading my posts with your own emotions projected onto my responses. It is what it is. Ill look into the answer also. if at some point you all would like to talk over Discord to avoid any confusion just let me know. gg all, have a good day! :D