Purplemonkeyfan

Truly Feared Pyro
Servers:
TRADE | US
Time:
10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST on Weekends and 4:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M. -------------- These Times Will Change Since I Am On Summer Vacation
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
162:55:08 Hours (05:51:45 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I love Skial Servers and I Love the Skial Community and I wouldn't be angry if I lost my admin status for no reason.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:166843445]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
- I am very active on Skial Trade US and Skial Trade NY. I am on every day for at least 4 hours.
- I give friendly advice to new traders who come onto Skial servers.
- I try having strong relationships with all the admins that I meet on those servers.
- I have 900+ Hours on TF2.
- I love trading and although I am fairly new to trading, I have made a lot of progress.

If I was an Admin:
- I would remind people of the rules before punishing them.
- I would punish those who do not listen to the rules even after I remind them. I want to make sure that everyone enjoys their time on Skial servers

P.S. I am aware of my old bans and one of them was by accident due to miscommunication.

Sine it is Summer Vacation for me, I would be able to be an admin for the Russian/Asian/Australian Times​

Last edited:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yup, I just did
Go to your contact details.
e4ef004421c8f4dc4071598236a4bfb5.png

There should be an option to link your steam account.

Purplemonkeyfan

Truly Feared Pyro
Your previous application was declined. That means you cannot apply again.
A Skial member contacted me and told me that I didn't do the previous application correctly so he told me that he would decline it and teach me how to redo it.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Ignore boss he doesn't know what he is talking about.

You need morr time on our servers to be considered unless you have something else you can offer to make up for it.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Even still, it would mean only making you for admin for 2 months and then it doesn't apply to you anymore.

Purplemonkeyfan

Truly Feared Pyro
Even still, it would mean only making you for admin for 2 months and then it doesn't apply to you anymore.
I would still make an effort to continue being on at those times throughout the rest of my admin career. I would be able to definitely be on at those times every tuesday, thursday, and weekends during school year

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Those times don't apply to you and we aren't going to consider it based on you trying to make an effort to be on those times. We are looking for people who live and actively play on the time zones. Not someone who says they may be on at those times.

Also, until your steam rep reports go away you won't be an admin. We aren't going to make a scammer an admin. if the reports get declined and you get 10 days, you can reapply

Purplemonkeyfan

Truly Feared Pyro
Those times don't apply to you and we aren't going to consider it based on you trying to make an effort to be on those times. We are looking for people who live and actively play on the time zones. Not someone who says they may be on at those times.

Also, until your steam rep reports go away you won't be an admin. We aren't going to make a scammer an admin. if the reports get declined and you get 10 days, you can reapply
what do you mean a scammer?