Oreo Milkshake

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
4-9pm ADT (weekdays) 12am-10pm ADT (weekends)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
314:12:42
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would not get mad, i love the server so much i would keep on playing and continue to try and help as many people as i can.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_addban 30 "#[U:1:91546373]" "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hey, its your friendly neighborhood Milkshake here.

More reason why i think i should become an admin is because i love helping people, i dont know why i just have the urge to be the person that is always there to help people.

I LOVE the skial servers! Its is the only servers that i play on when i go to play TF2, everyone is so friendly on the servers and i get to meet so many people that i have become friends with, but the reason i want to become admin is because not everyone is like that, and i want to make sure everyone is having such a good time as i am, i have been on these servers for over 4 years.

I have been admin on several Garry's Mod servers, and Minecraft (a long time ago) So i have some knowledge about being an admin and know how to handle situations, althought some of these commands would be new to me i can easily pick them up.

I would never, ever abuse my powers let alone getting angry at someone because they are directing comments towards me or another person, and i would also make sure that the person knows why they are getting banned, everyone else in the server would know why because of the message at the end, but i want to make sure the person knows what they did wrong so they might not do it again.

Some of the main reasons that i want to help is;
- Vote Abuse [ I see this is often and it makes me really mad "Oh, i was just joking around" Some people dont even know why the person is getting voted on, but they say Yes anyway because "There must have been a good reason"]
- Spam [The most common thing that i see... Spamming binds. I see so many binds that are sentances long being spammed in the chat or, even worse, Lenny binds. I dont hear a lot of actual mic spam, most of the people that use their mics are respectful.]
- Language [Not just your common swear word, many racial slurs, gender slurs, and sexual orientation. People dont realise how offensive words are to some people and many have gotten mad over it and then there would be spam on both ends, more foul language, this is something i always want to stop.

Another point would that when i am on my main 2 servers (Saxton Hale US, EU) i almost never see any admins online.

Overall, i really think that i could help everyone have a good experiance on your servers, doing my best to do the right thing when appropriate, thank you so much for anyone who read my application, and please comment below. Thanks!

ALSO [For the servers that i play on, because i couldnt tell if i was doing it right in the first part of the application i play on...
Badwater (US,EU)
Saxton Hale (US,EU)
Dusbowl (US, EU)
Harvest (LA Fast)
Upward (TX)

Last edited:

Oreo Milkshake

Mildly Menacing Medic
Toxik.

First 2 is 3 minutes apart. Next 2 again is 3 minutes apart. Next 3 is 15 then 3 minutes apart. And the last 2 is i was trying to hit zero when i checked my ap, and "TF2 is rated 16+" is binded to 0 i didnt realise i was using the bind, these are also the only 2 binds i have. And is saying 1 thing 3 minutes apart spam? Also i didnt say binds are a bad thing, i have them obviously, i just hate when people spam them.

Last edited:

Toxik

Contributor
Those are minutes and hours apart
I didn't say they were seconds apart, but he complained about people using those binds yet does the same thing.

EDIT: Since people do not seem to agree with potential flaws, I guess I'll just delete my earlier post.
Good luck on your admin app!

Last edited:

Oreo Milkshake

Mildly Menacing Medic

ALSO [For the servers that i play on, because i couldnt tell if i was doing it right in the first part of the application i play on...
Badwater (US,EU)
Saxton Hale (US,EU)
Dusbowl (US, EU)
Harvest (LA Fast)
Upward (TX)
I see what it means now, the servers i am applying for is Saxton Hale EU, US. Thanks :P

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
- Language [Not just your common swear word, many racial slurs, gender slurs, and sexual orientation. One of the most common and ones that i hear a lot is "Gay" , people dont realise how offensive that word is to some people

Do you really think someone telling another person that they're "gay" constitutes any action from an admin? The insults to sexual orientation rule is more for extreme cases (i.e really digging into someone if they're of a different sexual orientation), not calling someone gay. We'd have empty servers if we silenced for that, considering how common that "insult" is.

Reactions: Oreo Milkshake

Oreo Milkshake

Mildly Menacing Medic
Do you really think someone telling another person that they're "gay" constitutes any action from an admin? The insults to sexual orientation rule is more for extreme cases (i.e really digging into someone if they're of a different sexual orientation), not calling someone gay. We'd have empty servers if we silenced for that, considering how common that "insult" is.
I see what you're saying, but I was not saying that is something that I need to silence someone, I was saying it is more or less me just addressing that it something that people can take offence to, and i was talking about in a case where if someone were to say "thats gay" or "you're gay" i have seen people get upset over that, sorry for the confusion.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I see what you're saying, but I was not saying that is something that I need to silence someone, I was saying it is more or less me just addressing that it something that people can take offence to, and i was talking about in a case where if someone were to say "thats gay" or "you're gay" i have seen people get upset over that, sorry for the confusion.
But you say that as one of your primary reasons you want to "help". Does that mean you'd be planning on silencing people for calling someone gay?

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
@Oreo Milkshake - Just to help you out: You apply to admin all of our servers, not just your favorites. So, you're welcome to add your vanilla and custom hours together to make up over 313 hours. It seems like you're only including your custom server hours, which might make it appear like you do not meet the minimum required 200, yet you do.

Oreo Milkshake

Mildly Menacing Medic
But you say that as one of your primary reasons you want to "help". Does that mean you'd be planning on silencing people for calling someone gay?
Like i said in the post that you quoted, i said i would not silence someone because they called someone gay or said "thats gay" i would only want to address it because some people get upset when people say that, and I want everyone to have a great time.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Like i said in the post that you quoted, i said i would not silence someone because they called someone gay or said "thats gay" i would only want to address it because some people get upset when people say that, and I want everyone to have a great time.
It'd be better not to address it tbh, it would either just make that person say it more or get scared that they would be muted by an admin for saying it. People don't typically get offended by randoms in game anyway.

Reactions: Oreo Milkshake

Oreo Milkshake

Mildly Menacing Medic
It'd be better not to address it tbh, it would either just make that person say it more or get scared that they would be muted by an admin for saying it. People don't typically get offended by randoms in game anyway.
okay, thank you.

Last edited:

Oreo Milkshake

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hey, for all the -1's above would you mind telling my why? If its not a good application i would like to improve off of it and keep trying, thanks.

Last edited: