Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Let's start with some basic questions. Ensure your answers are detailed and step-by-step.

1. I'm playing "Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise" over voice. What is your next move? If punishment is required, use my SteamID

2. Feral has been recently let go of her admin status. In an act of revenge, she has begun cheating on Skial servers. What do you do? Use her SteamID

3. Upper connects to the server you are in and soon after joining says in chat "What's up my niggas?". Is this message a punishable offense? If action is required, use his SteamID.

Reactions: User

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
You might want to elaborate as to which server this is, as Nic plays on a variety of servers even Trade.
maybe jerma wanted him to distinguish between trade or not trade in his response...
ure giving away a tip ~~~~

Gamer4605

Banned
Let's start with some basic questions. Ensure your answers are detailed and step-by-step.

1. I'm playing "Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise" over voice. What is your next move? If punishment is required, use my SteamID

2. Feral has been recently let go of her admin status. In an act of revenge, she has begun cheating on Skial servers. What do you do? Use her SteamID

3. Upper connects to the server you are in and soon after joining says in chat "What's up my niggas?". Is this message a punishable offense? If action is required, use his SteamID.
I know the answers to all of these, these are pretty easy so I would be surprised if Nicholas gets these wrong

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin

1. On FF2, Coolio - Gansta's Paradise would be allowed. However, if the music was being played on a trade server this would be a punishable offence as this is not allowed. Since it is a first offence the ban would be one day long. Ban using steam ID would be sm_ban "#[U:1:116254940]" 1440 "Music in trade server"

2. Since cheating/hacking (or at least thats what I think you mean by cheating) is a permanently bannable offence on any server. Ban would be
sm_ban "#[U:1:300277302]" 0 "cheating"

3. Upper's message is not a punishable offence. He is not using the term "nigga" in a negative context.

Gamer4605

Banned
1. On FF2, Coolio - Gansta's Paradise would be allowed. However, if the music was being played on a trade server this would be a punishable offence as this is not allowed. Since it is a first offence the ban would be one day long. Ban using steam ID would be sm_ban "#[U:1:116254940]" 1440 "Music in trade server"

2. Since cheating/hacking (or at least thats what I think you mean by cheating) is a permanently bannable offence on any server. Ban would be

3. Upper's message is not a punishable offence. He is not using the term "nigga" in a negative context.
Hmm pretty good, although for number 1 if it’s earape it’s also a mute no matter what.
Jerma’s response to this is more important, so this is just my say on this.

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
Hmm pretty good, although for number 1 if it’s earape it’s also a mute no matter what.
Jerma’s response to this is more important, so this is just my say on this.
Yes, I was going to put something about ear rape in this, or if the noise was to loud. (ear rape is a mute, while to loud would be up to the server vote)

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Correct. On any server except Trade, music would be left up to server vote, and as Gamer pointed out, it'd be a silence regardless of server if its ear rape.

Correct, but to make note, all cheating reports and incidents require you record a demo of the individual cheating, if you don't know how to record demos, you can learn how to here.

Correct.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I just want to emphasize again for music, it’s not punished with a ban, it’s mute or silence, which go up in duration based on number.

I’m marking this application reviewing while we wait for more input.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Will it go inactive if no one says anything for a while even though its in "reviewing"?
That or there's a lot of admins applying for the same server, and they're holding up all applications so they can pick the best possible admin for the server.

It may take a while but don't lose hope my friend, You definitely in my book have the type of personality that a true admin has so I'm going to drop A +1.