Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
Servers:
FREAK FORTRESS | NY
Time:
Generally active for a few hours between 12 to 10 pm on any day (EDT)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
447:25:18 (Freak Fortress), 06:31:37 (Zombie Escape), 74:47:15 (Trade US)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would see any actions resulting in my loss of admin as my responsibility and see the reason admin was taken away was my fault
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:357799798]" "30" "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've been playing skial since around mid 2017 and I quite enjoy playing on the servers. I've been much more active on servers since around late 2018. Most of my time is spent on Freak Fortress, but I also play many of the custom game modes like Zombie Escape, Death Run, and also participate a bit on the trade server. I have some experience with Java and Python, and also know how to create demos in tf2.
The main reason I am applying for admin is I want to contribute to the Skial community. I've noticed admins are rarely on Freak Fortress and I'm hoping I can help fill the void. I'm willing to give more time on Skial if needed. Thanks, for reading this.​

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
+1 very dilligent and cool lad, doesn't lose temper at all and can think quickly if necessary. probably not important, but very funny aswell.

soos

TF2 Admin
+1 motha fucka keeps tries to keep the rules in check. Would like to see nich become admin

Neo-izan

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1, a wonderful and kind user in our community, he's always calm in any circumstance or scenario and always finds the right way how to deal with them. I doubt he would scold anyone who is new to Skial, and would guide them around the basics of how things work around here. So I believe he would be wonderful for the role.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
2019-07-29-13-42-55-Window.png

2019-07-29-13-43-21-Window.png

Edit: Revoking my -1 based on your response, not going to drop a +1 quite yet though

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyGaloshes

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
This was a joke. I've been friends with cali for a while and said this as a complete joke to him.
Regardless of context, anyone who wouldn't know you and the person are friends could take this entirely the wrong way. It could make you look bad as an admin and make us look bad for having a seemingly abusive admin

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
also when I was reading over my post I realized I forgot to add a hashtag in front of the steam id and had an extra pair of quotation marks.
Correct ban would be:
sm_ban "#[U:1:357799798]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
While I wasn't too fond of Nicholas before, after a while of talking to him he definitely grew on me and I can safely say that he's a good friend to talk to and somebody who is genuinely interested in helping out the Skial community. He's level-headed, friendly, and knows the rules well enough that I think he could be a good asset to the team.

It's a +1 from me. Good luck, lad!

Nought

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 level headed and generally trustworthy lad, definitely deserving of the title as he has fair judgement