Time:
GMT I work 5 out of 7 days at a pub in unsocial hours
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I will respect the decision of my fellow peers
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
/ban @me time "reason" or /ban "playername" time "reason"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I am a long serving admin of 6+ years to a large community containing 11,000+ members then moved on to hosting my own servers with administrative duties and a team of 20 admins under my command. I have more experience than any average Joe administrator. I am a fair admin with people that wish to cooperate but when players deny or refute my authority I will be harsh. I always record incidence regarding hacker/cheating, I have a very strong hatred of racism, homosexuality and mocking of disabilities.

Kind Regards Wizard Degon​

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Unfortunately, your total amount of time on Skial servers is way below the required amount before applying, you need at least 4 days, you currently only have one... I'd say come back and apply after you've reached the 4 day requirement.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Well, you have only 1d of connection time which is fairly low. Also, if you're running your own community and working a fairly normal job, how can you devote much time to being an admin here? We prefer giving admin to people who can be fairly accessible.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
  1. Ban question is wrong
  2. Low connection time
  3. You haven't linked your Steam account to your forum account, so we can't see your profile :l
  4. You have your own community
I'm sorry man, but these things, they just don't go well together.

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
My apologies, but -1 .

You are a bit short on play time. Re-Apply in the future when you have enough activity on skial.

:)

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
  1. Ban question is wrong
  2. You haven't linked your Steam account to your forum account, so we can't see your profile :l
I'm sorry man, but these things, they just don't go well together.

#1 Don't comment on the ban question unless you're an admin.
#2 Click on Hlstats link. Then click on Steam ID. Profit.