Not open for further replies.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Servers:
SAXTON HALE | EU
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
I live in the GMT+1 zone. I am active from monday till friday at 17:00PM till 10:30PM and in the weekends I'm online from the moment I get up till I go to bed. Every now and then I might have plans for few hours which makes it difficult to join games, but I will be mobile on Skialforum though.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. I'll just keep on reporting to admins and the forum. I will have to improve on the parts that made this application get denied.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
Type in console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:42348438" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hi everyone,​
The lead to this application is that I want to help out on Saxton Hale EU server since there are often reports comming from that server. I know most people there and they know me as a hard reporter. People just have to follow the rules and no problems will be occured. ;P If it only was that easy.​
Ofcourse I want to help on other reports aswell but only will take action if there is a 100% fullproof evidence, otherwise I will ask advice to other admins for their opinion. But ofcourse as we all want is to prevent it has to get that far to ban/mute people by trying to warn them to follow the rules.​
So I will not ban/mute without being 100% sure it's justified and in hands of evidence for an appeal in the future.​
As I know from myself I am a difficult person. Mostly that's because when something is wrong, I wont stop untill it's set right.​
Can you please give a comment why or why not I should have applied.​
If you have more questions, please do ask. I will try to respond as soon as possible.​
Kind Regards,​
LadyP x​
(edit: extra server add)​

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I know you've had quite a bone to pick with pr1mus lately, I also remember the whole darkknight controversy (or whatever his name was) where it was hard to reason with you, so I'm concerned you will be too retributive. I haven't played with you personally so I won't bother to comment on that.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As a previous (and still now) guardian of that server, and as a regular and as a friend i came uphon this lady on the servers. I wanne put my "prus uno" here because i think she has some good connections around skial and she knows how to handle sticky (ifyouknowwhatimean) situations.

edit 1: i always type really long stuff, and when i post em they appear smaller:/ )

edit 2: So going on, I know she could do a great job as a surveillant of the VSH server, because even now, without powers (not radioactive superpowers) she already collects evidens and she calls in admins on regular bases.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
I know you've had quite a bone to pick with pr1mus lately, I also remember the whole darkknight controversy (or whatever his name was) where it was hard to reason with you, so I'm concerned you will be too retributive. I haven't played with you personally so I won't bother to comment on that.

Good you mention that. Any reports against Pr1mus I will never handle, only look up evidence if there is otherwise I do not get involved with him due history.
As I said in my application: If something is wrong I will try to fix it.

Reactions: Void and sov

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Great player, good chatlogs, no reason not to.
LE +1, TAKE IT AND GO!

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When it comes to applications spawning from the dark depths of custom gamemode servers, there is but one question to ask. Would I trust you with children?

+Dave

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+oz

Do I need to explain?
Idle.gif

Cool.gif
Superb.gif

Cute.gif

Duck-tor Who

Mildly Menacing Medic
Defiantly deserving as she is very committed to making other's experiences the best that they can be, even if that means hindering her experience in game. As well as this she is a great friend, she has helped me with a lot of problems as well as this she basically does admin work already as she reports peeps to admins already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.