Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers:
DEATH RUN | US, DEGROOT+ | US, DUSTBOWL | TX, EGYPT | US, HARVEST | NY, JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Every weekday, 10am-noon, 4pm-midnight; Weekends 9am-midnight
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not at all. If I lost administration privileges there would be a justified reason behind it. Besides, even without admin abilities I would still enjoy hanging out with everyone on Skial.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:66679319" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello, I am applying for a position of administration for all Skial servers. Let me start off by saying that I really have grown to enjoy the Skial community for almost the year that I've been here (I joined early last summer). A lot of the people here have been truly wonderful and friendly towards me when I first arrived especially when compared to other communities. It is thanks to Skial that I have the awesome group of gaming/Steam friends that I have today and I've never felt more welcome and at home in an online community. That being said, I want to help the community even more than I have done so in the past with reports and donations.

I'll admit that I don't have any past server administration experience with a source-engine game, however I do have the capability and responsibility to wield such power since I was once a forum and player moderator for the popular MMO Runescape when I was younger (14 years old then). I also have tinkered around with console and am familiar with several commands and how to use it effectively.

I feel I should also mention that I am an adult Eagle Scout for the Boy Scouts of America. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I think the best way I can explain what an Eagle Scout is and what he represents is by showing you the Scout Law: A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. As an Eagle Scout, I take this law to heart very seriously. In every job I have worked in my life (both volunteer and paid) I have been faithful to my superiors and friendly to the consumers/community. I treat every mistake as an opportunity to better myself and there is no day where I operate less than 100% to get the job done right. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Criticism along with your +/-1 is appreciated but not required. Thank you for taking the time to read this application. : )​

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 you know why kuz i said so and i like him he bakes me a chcoletchip cookie every monday and dat makes me feel oh so gud

so
k bi

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ExDgFPo.jpg
Really nice guy. In fact ... tooooo nice. I might change to -1 if he gets too nice.

Last edited:

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
All due respect, your chat logs total 1.5 pages of stuff. Uses mic haha. However, you're always dilly dallying around the forums so that doesn't necessarily mean you don't have the ability to connect with people. Also I remember yearrrrs back when RS PMod was the thing.Because you're such a great guy +1

Last edited:

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
All due respect, your chat logs total 1.5 pages of stuff. However, you're always dilly dallying around the forums so that doesn't necessarily mean you don't have the ability to connect with people. Also I remember yearrrrs back when RS PMod was the thing.Because you're such a great guy +1
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention I use my USB mic a lot. Everyone who has seen me on team speak would know. I should probably type more though.

Reactions: Chance and Zefyre

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I should -1 my brother, but I ain't Cain. +1 active, submits reports, and is one of the guys I can honestly say I know and can trust. He would make a great admin

Status
Not open for further replies.