Status
Not open for further replies.

Feels

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Kobe is a fair dude who makes good choices. It shows in his playing. Not discriminatory, but unlikely to allow a disruptive player to go on unchecked, and would be the type to warn him first before abusing his powers. On the server enough to have an impact, too.
+1

klutz

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1
. He doenst rage or be an annoying (except for when he just completely wrecks everyone). Overall awesome and fair guy. Plus we need an admin to be on tf2 pretty much everyday

Last edited:

Kenith <3

Scarcely Lethal Noob
He gave me a sanvich when I was on fire. Responsible and credible to be an acceptable administrator c: capable of managing such abhorrent server D: With the sunshine.. Skial can be a better place both fair and enjoyable c:

goobs

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 leader personality, isn't quick to jump to rash actions, fair, and pretty much only pubs on skial as far as I can tell

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
A sandvich party is considered griefing which is against the rules since it means that you are refusing to help your team move up. So, I would warn the griefers, and if they persist, a ban will be issued; now depending on how many previous bans they've had on the servers and how often they play on the servers, I would adjust the ban lengths accordingly.

Posting another persons facebook is not against the rules only if the person allows the player to post it. But I'm assuming that he received no consent to post the "private" info. That would be against the rules, and I would gag him/her/them. Now, if I felt like the situation was serious enough, the poster would warrant a ban in my opinion.

Reactions: sov

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Oh right, commands. I'm assuming it's everyone's first offense and they vindicated a ban/gag. In this case, I'll use my steamid.

Situation 1 (Party): sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:46509741" 1440 "griefing"

Situation 2 (Posting private info): sm_gag "#STEAM_0:1:46509741"
If he/she needed a ban it would be sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:46509741" 1440 "posting private info without consent"
If he was vocally giving out information using the mic a mute would be given: sm_mute "#STEAM_0:1:46509741"
And if he was initially just using both chat and voice it would just have been easier to do: sm_silence "#STEAM_0:1:46509741"

Last edited:
Reactions: sov

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Just want to let you guys know, I'll be out of the country until 6/2, so if any admins want to ask me questions or test me. I won't be able to answer till then. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.