Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think these dummies are -1 -ing each other's post that -1 Regicides but are too dumb to clarify they are negatively responding to someone else's negative post.

They aren't -1 posting to Jermaphobe or if they are they aren't saying why so their posts shouldn't matter.
I'm simply saying that from what I've seen of his attitude in and outside of unmod, he could use a change of attitude. Not saying that he isn't fit for admin. He could be different when it comes to being a staff member. I don't know 100% for sure since I haven't seen that side of the applicant. I'm just saying from my point of view, that's what I think. Would I change my view? Absolutely. It just all depends on how the applicant handles themselves here on out.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I'm simply saying that from what I've seen of his attitude in and outside of unmod, he could use a change of attitude. Not saying that he isn't fit for admin. He could be different when it comes to being a staff member. I don't know 100% for sure since I haven't seen that side of the applicant. I'm just saying from my point of view, that's what I think. Would I change my view? Absolutely. It just all depends on how the applicant handles themselves here on out.
As I said in my first reply. I spoke unjustifiably regarding your scam appeal. I take full responsibility for that and hope it can be water under the bridge between you and me. I don't plan to ever behave the way I did in unmod before it was shut down. I don't expect you to change your -1, you have valid reasoning for it and I respect your decision.

Reactions: Renegade

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I'm talking about the dummies -1 in response to you.

Hellgasims

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1 He's been a fun and friendly face around the idle server. Since playing on skial (or Idling Trollerz at the time), lots of players came and went, but remembered him ever since he joined in 2013(?).

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If the only complaint people have against him is behavior in unmod, I don't see any reason to not +1. I've interacted a few times, seems pleasant enough, nothing negative jumps out at me from his chat. Good luck with the rest of your application.

Reactions: Toxik and soo

BINDED

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1
i see him alot on the idle server seem cool, fixes the map, think he can be fair
hes on alot when the server is mostly busy

Reactions: Toxik

Kaleido

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
You don't seem like a massive twat, or a five year old. +1

Side note, there are plenty of admin with "attitude" problems. This isn't a corporate office. If it were, half the shit around here wouldn't fly. Also, Renegade's opinion on anything is literally invalid.

Mr. Socko

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
+1
I have known him for a long time playing on the idle server, he is friendly and helpful. He definitely would be a good admin.

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
+1 seems to have great track record.

on another note great haise profile picture. i still liked T.K Root A

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
+1 seems to have great track record.

on another note great haise profile picture. i still liked T.K Root A
Root A is okay, but its disappointing how it was entirely retconned for season 3 and onward.

Thank you and everyone for your support and feedback

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Firstly, +1. I also don't see an issue with asking questions and the team hasn't brought up any issues either.
  1. You're in a server and I start playing the song "Lil Dicky - Freaky Friday". How do you proceed? If action is required, use my Steam3ID
  2. Xantam has turned on the admin team and is cheating on Skial. Pretend he's not an admin in this case, what do you do? Step-by-step. Use his ID for any required actions.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Firstly, +1. I also don't see an issue with asking questions and the team hasn't brought up any issues either.

1. You're in a server and I start playing the song "Lil Dicky - Freaky Friday". How do you proceed? If action is required, use my Steam3ID
    Xantam has turned on the admin team and is cheating on Skial. Pretend he's not an admin in this case, what do you do? Step-by-step. Use his ID for any required actions.

1. This song in particular has the soft n word in it. If it was used in a neutral or positive context, there would be no required action for me to take and would be left to server vote, however, the soft n word is used in a negative context in the song so action is required. Assuming this is your first offense, I would use sm_silence "#[U:1:106005514]" 1440 "Racism". 1440 minutes being the equivalent of 24 hours, which is 1 day. If this is on any of the Trade servers action will be required regardless of the n word because music is not allowed on Trade. In this case, it would be sm_silence "#[U:1:106005514]" 1440 "Voice Spam".
  2. First, I would join the server he is in under a different name and profile picture, in case he or anyone else on the server is aware of who I am. Second, I would immediately go to spectate or type in console sm_spec Xantam (Assuming his forum name matches his Steam name). Third, I would asses the situation, examining his behavior, looking for any non-human like camera jerking, lock-on, or reacting to other players when he shouldn't be able to see them, an example is shooting cloaked spies who had not given away their position through bumping or collecting health or ammo packs. Fourth, if Xantam is indeed cheating, I would use sm_addban 0 "#[U:1:54968694]" "Wallhack"

Last edited: