Legendary Mapper
Servers:
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle
Time:
3:00pm - 9:00pm Weekdays EST; 11am-1am Weekends EST
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I accept full responsibility for my actions that may lead to my removal from staff and hold no ill regard towards anyone should I be deemed no longer capable
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:116254940]" "30" "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I figure a short introduction about me is in order. I've been part of the community for years, I really started becoming more active here around late 2016/early 2017. I'm experienced in Valve's Hammer and Bethesda's Creation Kit. I have moderate experience in java and C++ and knowledgeable in PC Hardware. While I spend most of my time on the idle server, I know how to play the custom gamemodes such as DR, VSH, and ZE, and JB.

I'm applying because I seek to contribute more to skial's community. I've contributed through reporting rule-breaking players, donations, and map updates. My schedule after-school is completely free now and I'm more than willing to dedicate my time towards Skial. Thank you for your time.​

Reactions: Wike Mazowski

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper

Seen your attitude. Not good.
I'd expect this from you. It's understandable, however. I ignited beef with you in unmod a while back unjustifiably when I shouldn't have. I own up to it, I've put it past me, and I hope you can do the same.

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
You seem chill and do indeed want to help out, you've definitely got more than enough hours as well.

+1 b/c why not.

Also if I've annoyed you with the amount of internet [unmod] - past drama then I do apologise, I got too much into the moment and wasn't thinking ahead. (Those within the forums)

Pansmith

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Master Mapper
+1

Have been working with him for a while now. He’s nice, epic, etc.

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1

Fairly positive guy, though others say the opposite. Very active in bottiger 24/7 and would be helpful to get rid of those naughty people. Also he bullies me, but ty.

Edit: also helps makes and fix maps.

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1

Active on the servers, knows how to map, has a history of resolved reports. Overall, I think you would do a good job.

As for attitude, as pointed out before it may not be the best around but, I don't think it would impede his ability to handle the responsibilities of admin.

Good luck.

Madam Butterbean

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1

Friendly, funny, and helpful. Knows a lot of useful tips for both gameplay and skial-specific queries. Very active and friendly.

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Just because he had a negative attitude in unmod doesn’t mean he will be negative too in skial servers. I’ve met him in servers and he’s never toxic there. Learn to not hold a grudge for so long. (unless it’s really bad, then yes)

Wike Mazowski

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
+1, Hes been a good member of the community and ive seen him deal with people in the past. i think he would make a great addition to the admin team. and hes very active on the 24/7 bottiger idle server and trust me we need a admin there. its a shit show there

ManaPig

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1
New to forum long time player.
He would be a good admin, active with maps, says hackers and no raging.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can people trashing on the person's attitude go into specifics? "-1 your attitude sucks" isn't helpful feedback.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think these dummies are -1 -ing each other's post that -1 Regicides but are too dumb to clarify they are negatively responding to someone else's negative post.

They aren't -1 posting to Jermaphobe or if they are they aren't saying why so their posts shouldn't matter.