KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Ignore Renegade he like to think he knows what he is talking about. But he doesn't.

Your chatlogs look fine to me except that one vote for the guy who wasn't going to melee. It isn't a huge deal since I only see one instance of abuse. As long as it doesn't happen again.

Reactions: iKonixx and CDAWG

iKonixx

Uncharitable Spy
But you do realize there is the option of recording it and posting the proof on here, right? And you got two random vote bans you started. What are they all about?

I didn't realize that I could take a demo until a few days ago actually. I do now and have figured out how to do it. Any mutes I have started have been for mic spammers or racist speech.

iKonixx

Uncharitable Spy
Ignore Renegade he like to think he knows what he is talking about. But he doesn't.

Your chatlogs look fine to me except that one vote for the guy who wasn't going to melee. It isn't a huge deal since I only see one instance of abuse. As long as it doesn't happen again.

Thanks for the info. I honestly don't remember why I voted for that guy. It may have been for not meleeing, and if so, I now know that it was wrong and will not do so again in the future.