Uncharitable Spy
Servers:
ORANGE+ | US
Time:
5pm-10pm CST mon-fri, various times during the weekend
Hlstats:
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=4206740
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not at all. I'd like to help keep Orange clean and fun, but if I'm not a good fit then that's OK.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "STEAM_0:1:26260689" 30 "Obvious aimbot."
Any other reason you should be admin:
I love playing on Orange and have very rarely seen an admin on. I would like to be able to contribute in a tangible way by keeping the server free of aimbotters and griefers.

I believe that I would be a good fit as I am an older guy (40) and I don't anger easily.Thank you for your consideration.

*Editted to add correct stats link. Thanks CDAWG.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Coffee Cosmonaut

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I love playing on Orange and have very rarely seen an admin on. I would like to be able to contribute in a tangible way by keeping the server free of aimbotters and griefers.​
If you rarely see an admin on Orange, add a few to your friends list so you can easily get help if you need it. I also suggest that if you see someone griefing, report it along with evidence like a demo or a screenshot or a link to their chatlogs. I'd love to see you more around the forums before I give you a +1.

iKonixx

Uncharitable Spy
If you rarely see an admin on Orange, add a few to your friends list so you can easily get help if you need it. I also suggest that if you see someone griefing, report it along with evidence like a demo or a screenshot or a link to their chatlogs. I'd love to see you more around the forums before I give you a +1.

I understand completely. Thanks for the feedback.

iKonixx

Uncharitable Spy
There doesn't seem to be a lot interest in this thread. Just curious if there's a standard timeframe in which these applications are attended to. Thanks.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There doesn't seem to be a lot interest in this thread. Just curious if there's a standard timeframe in which these applications are attended to. Thanks.

A bunch of new admins were just accepted, you have to be patient. It could take a while. (As admins are usually added in bunches.)

Reactions: iKonixx

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What was this about?
Ijktg7e.jpg

iKonixx

Uncharitable Spy
What was this about?
Ijktg7e.jpg

A group of us were trying to get everyone to go melee only. It succeeded for a while but new additions to the server either didn't know or care so it kind of fell apart. I honestly can't remember why I called the vote though.

Old man syndrome strikes again.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Saw you starting random vote mutes on your chat log. And being 40 years old doesn't matter. You can be 40 yet have the maturity of a 13 year old.