Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Changing to a -1, played with him again today, horrible language and attitude. :/

Ex. YOU FAGGOTS

Last edited:

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
sm_ban guitarhokage 30 for aimbot
This is incorrect.

The command you provided will indeed ban you, disregarding what Kyle said, however we want you to write down the command to ban using your SteamID32. The way you typed it now requires no one else to have GuitarHokage in his name. Because some hacks use name changers to cause confusion, we require you to use the layer-unique SteamID to ban.
You are incorrect, the command is completely wrong even with a Steam ID.

GuitarHokage

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well, I am looking into fixing my application. I have noticed about the language i use in skial. Most of the time I joke around and sometimes i say i am joking afterwards. If you want me to stop my habits i will. Its the circle of life lol.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Changing to +1 for reasons Defib stated. For the amount of time you need, does normal TF2 HAVE to be included or does it not really matter?

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Well, I am looking into fixing my application. I have noticed about the language i use in skial. Most of the time I joke around and sometimes i say i am joking afterwards. If you want me to stop my habits i will. Its the circle of life lol.
You could start by fixing the ban question, which you had incorrect for the past 50 days

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
+0 for the initial hostility/still wrong ban question, show me what you can do to earn a +1

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Holy shit chatlog -1
7f2bf34612e593c18b612b73715be6a7.png

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
-1. I'm sorry but you seem slightly immature for the position, as I've played with you before, and looking at your chat log. No normal tf2 time too?
Ban command still wrong and left unfixed.

GuitarHokage

Mildly Menacing Medic
At this point i am sure everyone thinks i am unfit for admin. Its mostly because of my chatlog. CHATLOG WHY U DO DIS!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, I guess that's it. I see that people are saying that i am unfit for the position. I understand that. Well anyway i guess life isnt always what you think it is.