Not open for further replies.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
bb248f8500b7a79b039122e0d1bdf79b.png

Reactions: Paradocks

Bottiger

Administrator
You are the kind of applicant that these ridiculously easy requirements were made to weed out. There is a link under that box that gives you an example which you could copy and paste and you still didn't bother to read it.

Plenty of people have 10 hours of connection time and still have a "life". If you didn't manage that in the 2 months you've been on our servers, then try again next year.

We are not interested in candidates that leave in a month, and as the top TF2 community we have plenty of people who meet our standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chance

Fin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
ZzzZzzZ I've been playing on Skial for years. If you can't see that in your logs, clearly they're dwarfed by your disk space and you need better hardware :)

Fin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It's okay. I'll learn how to force you all to love me -- eventually. I'm like a bad sitcom.

Fin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
But I'm a scarcely lethal noob now. :( What if I never progress further. What if I never become what I could've became?! <3

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Im being a hypocrite here, but people, just dont post any more, he just wants attention

Dont feed the troll

Fin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Several people have spelled things improperly, including the last poster. You'd figure people that are so elevated upon their equestrians would have a better grasp upon the English language. However, it is apparent that this is not true. Anyone else want to challenge how awesome I am on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.