Fin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
PAYLOAD+ | EU | Fast
Time:
7PM - 11PM CST
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
My total connection time thus far is three days. What would you prefer as a "good reason?" I have a full-time job, exercise 1-2 hours daily, and am going to classes full-time to complete several degrees in Information Technology, so I cannot adhere to your request of 10d played time. Your Orange+ server is the only server I consistently look for when I am trying to get a "good gaming session" into my daily routine. I used to be a "hardcore gamer," but my lifes' other priorities have taken charge of my schedule. Take that for what you will. I can donate to the cause indefinitely and possess Information Technology skills that may assist your team.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I have no discretion here. It means no more to me than losing a Sunday brunch with a prospective date. Life goes on.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
banid <STEAM_0:1:20382742> <30> <Obvious Aimbot>
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have no other reasons to become an administrator, nor do I care for the outcome. I simply want to help your community develop a fair player base and eject all hackers from your servers. It is fairly obvious to me when someone is using an aim-bot or other types of hacking software, and I don't wish to play against these people. I am here to adhere to your rules and follow with justice. Hackers ruin the game for everyone who plays honestly. I have zero desire to play with these individuals.​

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers:
PAYLOAD+ | EU | Fast
Time:
7PM - 11PM CST
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
My total connection time thus far is three days. What would you prefer as a "good reason?" I have a full-time job, exercise 1-2 hours daily, and am going to classes full-time to complete several degrees in Information Technology, so I cannot adhere to your request of 10d played time. Your Orange+ server is the only server I consistently look for when I am trying to get a "good gaming session" into my daily routine. I used to be a "hardcore gamer," but my lifes' other priorities have taken charge of my schedule. Take that for what you will. I can donate to the cause indefinitely and possess Information Technology skills that may assist your team.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I have no discretion here. It means no more to me than losing a Sunday brunch with a prospective date. Life goes on.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
banid <STEAM_0:1:20382742> <30> <Obvious Aimbot>
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have no other reasons to become an administrator, nor do I care for the outcome. I simply want to help your community develop a fair player base and eject all hackers from your servers. It is fairly obvious to me when someone is using an aim-bot or other types of hacking software, and I don't wish to play against these people. I am here to adhere to your rules and follow with justice. Hackers ruin the game for everyone who plays honestly. I have zero desire to play with these individuals.​
Ban command is wrong.

Fin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I selected Orange+ US, but if that's the server it will display for me, then that is fine as well. I really don't care whether my ban command is wrong. It's not as if I have experience banning people within the console. Tell me the proper command and I will adapt to it, simple as that.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I selected Orange+ US, but if that's the server it will display for me, then that is fine as well. I really don't care whether my ban command is wrong. It's not as if I have experience banning people within the console. Tell me the proper command and I will adapt to it, simple as that.
You might as well as be telling us you don't care about the application then.

Fin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Because I don't know how to ban people using a command that is unavailable to me as a regular user of the game?

Fin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Lol if I knew you wanted me to type (verbatim) what your application had specified, I'd have just done that. I mean, if it were as easy as -- sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:20382742" 30 "Obvious Aimbot" -- I'd have simply typed that. Why even pose that as a question if you're going to give the answers on your own message board? What benefit does that provide you?

185db

Epic Skial Regular
10 days connection time is a pretty basic rule, and if you cant be in-game often how can we expect you to help people?
Also a lack of experience with skial and the server just causes issues

+0

Edit: -1, seems to be very rude and does not respect the community

Last edited:

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Lol if I knew you wanted me to type (verbatim) what your application had specified, I'd have just done that. I mean, if it were as easy as -- sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:20382742" 30 "Obvious Aimbot" -- I'd have simply typed that. Why even pose that as a question if you're going to give the answers on your own message board? What benefit does that provide you?

command is still wrong

the fault is after the #

Fin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It's far easier to explain what the command actually is than expecting me to develop an understanding, having never used the command...

185db

Epic Skial Regular
It's far easier to explain what the command actually is than expecting me to develop an understanding, having never used the command...

I would advise you check out some other applicant's commands who have gotten it right (me)

Fin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
No problem, I'll provide you with my application when I've adhered to giving as many shits as "all y'all" apparently have. Not here to make jokes, but I've never seen such a ridiculous jerky circle as has been displayed in this soggy biscuit table.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 I like how you got rejected and you start shitposting. You are really dumb.

Last edited:

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You'd be surprised at how many people don't do their research before applying. This is our way of seeing if people are able to figure out source enough to type the right command or to figure out the right command if they do something wrong. If you can't use sourcebans properly or learn how to use it, then being an admin on here is impossible since that's what gives you your powers.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah... I am going to be closing this app.
Come back when you have gotten the ten days connection time, a better attitude, and an application that shows you put the effort in.

Status
Not open for further replies.