Enigma

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
-1 For aggravating KSG more than we already have. You have applied for admin before and it was rejected for a reason.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not a good move on aggravating KSG. However, will make a good admin on 2fort+. I personally care about having good admin on 2fort+.

+1 from 2fort's regular.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
8:15 PM - Ruelel: why are you so fucking autistic kill-streak.net/threads/skial-ts-is-so-laggy-today.1192/
cute-white-kitten-head-emoticon-91.gif

+1 friendly and helpfull and nice ;P

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
PROBEX WHY THERE ARE 4 OTHER ADMIN APPS WAIT JEEZ.
+1, good guy. I hang out with him on TS.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Just reminding you guys: Probex went from shitposting in trade threads while having no clue what a griefing teleporter was in the previous app, to shitposting on forums known to DDoS Skial in this one...

Basically he hasn't improved since the previous thread that was marked "improve"

Reactions: Talow

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
You only see what hasn't improved instead of what has, I hope you will.
The problem is that usually, for admin apps, the bad outweighs the good... If you're intentionally starting shit with other people/groups, you'll probably fuck up as an admin, too.

Also, you're trying to get us to ignore all the bad things you did. That alone shows that you're not good at handling criticism.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The problem is that usually, for admin apps, the bad outweighs the good... If you're intentionally starting shit with other people/groups, you'll probably fuck up as an admin, too.
But the problem with that, is that it's speculation over senario, no one knows for sure how anyone would react in any given situation until it happens. Yeah it gives good insight, but this is the first really bad decision I've made in a long time, so it's not like it happens every week. I understand your concern, it's definatly not misplaced.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't like -1ing apps but because of this

Just reminding you guys: Probex went from shitposting in trade threads while having no clue what a griefing teleporter was in the previous app, to shitposting on forums known to DDoS Skial in this one...

Basically he hasn't improved since the previous thread that was marked "improve"

I'm gonna -1

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
@Antamania

You left Skial because you didn't get an admin position. You were a forum reg, server reg, and a donator. You gladly joined a community like KSG because now you have power. You say you left because your friends went there? You clearly support anyone who just boosts your e-peen with admin powers and screw anyone who doesn't. You speak as if you are some normal player who just made this choice because your friends decided to play on KSG instead of Skial for some reason. No offense, but who the hell wants to play on servers with 1:30 forced ad wait time? What the hell are you talking about? And guess what, here is some breaking news: the discussion about your small community that was started in private (as you said) was more of a joke about how you blatantly copied things from Skial. Not some "omg these guise that none of you even heard of until today are gonna bring us down plz de_stroy them" spearhead campaign as you and your leader want to make it out to be. It was honestly just an "lol these idiots can't come up with their own ideas so they copy us (Skial)".

Here's some more information for you:
  • I never heard of KSG until m1dnightshadow started this asanine "SKIAL HATES US" campaign
  • You guys aren't a big deal. Like, at all. Lotusclan, No Heroes, TF2 Newbs, Top Notch, Hyperiongaming, Duck Soup Gaming, Team Interrobang - They are either bigger or have been around longer than KSG. And more importantly I actually fucking heard of them before I ever heard of KSG. Those communities are big deals.
  • Your servers are fuckin' empty bro. Right now out of your 20 servers only 4 have people in them at all. The rest are completely empty. It's a Saturday afternoon. If you can't fill a server on the middle of a Saturday... well do I even need to go on?

:D

Reactions: Blade D_Hero

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hi, I am sorry to be making a post in this thread, but it seems the most relevant(if this needs to be moved/made into its own thread, go ahead). I used to reg this forum, some of you may remember me. Now I am wezlyyy, a head admin for KSG. This is a friendly post, I am not trying to start a fight right now.

This all needs to just calm down. We are trying our best to separate our communities and go our own ways. I really just want everyone to enjoy themselves, from whatever community they may be from.

....blabla bla more nice things...
If someone wants to add me to represent Skial for a sort of event, they can. Of course, that idea was completely optional. Everyone have a great time :)
A whole new level of bullshit that even the most ruthless politician could takes notes from
:seriously:

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This whole discussion over why Ant left skial for KSG should be moved into its own thread. This thread has already flown off the rails as is.
Really doesn't matter anymore, better it happen then be moved then moving it while it's happening.