ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers:
2FORT | NY, it's my main but I go around the Skial servers.
Time:
Cen. I'm usually on from about 1:30 PM to about 1:30 AM on weekdays and from about 1:00 PM to 3 or 4 AM on weekends.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, not really. I'd be a little disappointed in myself for sure, but I wouldn't ruin anything over it.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
In console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:30227903" 30 "obvious aimbot"
in chat: /ban "#STEAM_0:1:30227903" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I go on the 2Fort servers quite frequently, and for some reason there's always some kind of griefing and racism so I have to take the time to get a hold of an admin or take a demo and send it later. It's a hassle that takes time and doesn't have a 100% chance of success. It's been a little over a year since my last app. and since it seem to be app. season on Skial I figured I'd give it another shot. I'm 18 years old currently enrolled in morning college classes and I am completely free for the rest of the day most of the time, so I might as well be doing something useful with my spare time.​

Reactions: CiNiC and Cylosis

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This guy would make an excellent admin. He's well known, friendly, and serious.

+1

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Played with him a while earlier today, seems pretty cool and level-headed
Bonus points for using Teamspeak

+1

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
8:15 PM - Ruelel: why are you so fucking autistic kill-streak.net/threads/skial-ts-is-so-laggy-today.1192/
8:16 PM - =ECC=Probex57: Why are you on their forums? Also I tried to change it, I'll get rid of it
8:16 PM - Ruelel: because i saw this in a status comment
8:16 PM - =ECC=Probex57: orly?
8:16 PM - Ruelel: yes
8:17 PM - =ECC=Probex57: wait how does that work?
8:17 PM - Ruelel: what
8:17 PM - Ruelel: its a comment on a status
8:17 PM - =ECC=Probex57: nvm do me a favor and downvote the thread
8:17 PM - Ruelel: no
8:17 PM - =ECC=Probex57: I'm gonna create shit accounts and lock the thread
8:17 PM - Ruelel: stop fucking starting shit
8:17 PM - =ECC=Probex57: I'll fix it have some faith
HE DOESNT STOP BEING DUMB
http://i.imgur.com/FZBzHOd.png

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's was my bad, the thread is gone.
Edit: As an explanation about the little shitstorm below. TS was having some problems recently and everyone was joking around and saying that it was KSG, so without thinking about what could happen I made a troll post on their forums, but thankfully for me Ruelel saw it and got it removed before any harm could be done. I talked to Anamainia and all was well afterwards. I'm not going to lie what I did was stupid and I'm willing to admit it, I did what I could to fix it, but Ruelel had the right connections.

Reactions: Cylosis

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 since he's serious about rules and has been here for a long time.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
-1 has a meme as an avatar

No but seriously +1. He's a nice guy and hasn't really done anything to start shitstorms/fights and doesn't use fowl language because he is nice

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Say and do what you want, but I gave my explanation and my mistake was fixed. I'm not saying that the fact that it could be fixed justifies it, but it's childish to judge my persona and behavior off of one mistake.
You were trying to re-fuel a fire that was dead for months against a server that is KNOWN TO DDOS THIS SERVER CHAIN.