E ̄▽ ̄N

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
DEATH RUN | US
Time:
AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) I can play whenever I am free which is almost everyday.
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
I have 500 hours on this game and I have played for almost 80 hours or more at most.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No I will not, I will just ask why was I moved from admin and simply suck it up.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "STEAM_0:1:54131415" 30 "aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hi, My name is Ethan and I would love to become an admin because:

I am a very honest and mature person.
I love interacting with others.
I've been an admin on other games for example, Minecraft, Counterstrike GO and Arma 3.
I chose this server because I know this will be the place where I can have the most fun at.
I am very friendly at most times.
I am online almost everyday and I am on for about 4-6 hours a day maybe even the whole day.
I am always dedicated about being an moderator/admin.​

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2462065

This is your Skial HL status. You don't meet the 10 day connection time. Also saying you have been admin in other places, helps if you prove that you where an admin somewhere else. And you did not tell us a time you're online, giving a proper time frame helps others know when you can be contacted. Saying, "Im on whenever." Tells us nothing.

Also on your Steam profile you don't talk to people who are Whinny cunts and such. You're gonna have to deal with that as an admin. If you just ignore that then how can you take it?

1z6zbc8.jpg

-1 for me.

Last edited: