Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU, DEATH RUN | US, DUSTBOWL | EU 1, DUSTBOWL | EU 2, HIGHTOWER+ | EU | Fast, HIGHTOWER+ | US | Fast, JAILBREAK | NY, SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
Active every day for about 2 hours or more, GMT+0 Activeness massively increases during holidays
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No reason to. If I lose admin it is because I failed to do what I applied for. If I was removed for no reason, I'd chat with the community managers and ask what happened.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:17987717]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello, I'm Dreama and I've been playing on the Skial servers for quite a while now. I've started playing since a long time ago (2012-04-07 05:02:29 to be exact) and the server was what I really liked, a simple Dustbowl map with low ping where I could play perfectly, thanks to this community which provided me a 24/7 server which hasn't disappointed me since then. I was referred by flanky which I got to annoy a little bit and play around with before joining. He's one of the best guys around here and he's the one that should be getting a medal for introducing players like me into this.

Alright, now that I've given a basic introduction of how I got here, I'll tell a couple of reasons why I am the right person to administrate the servers:

- I have donated to Skial once (Minor donation but every bit counts <3)
-I have contributed to Skial by making a map (Not accepted but still made one for the community to use and currently working on one)
-I am very committed to the community and I'd love to support by administrating.
-I am active and I play often on the servers, I post around the forums and use the teamspeak channel which is quite useful to me.

If you go around checking my chat logs, you won't find much, other than some harmless jokes and gibberish, I use my mic often too. My mouth isn't the cleanest, but I know how to contain myself. I also do videos on your servers whenever I can because I can record there perfectly.

I have prior administrating skills from a small server back in 2011 and servers from other games.

Thank you for taking some of your time to read through this and I'd like to know what you think and how I could improve for the future if needed.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've played with him on Jailbreak, he knows the rules and is a nice guy. I think he can handle the responsibilities of being an admin.
+1

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor

I am from Portugal, don't really know about those servers. My internet although allows me to connect to the NY and US servers without any lag, don't know about those regions though.

0.5 + 0.5 on a y axis
+1 on a bun!
I've played with him on Jailbreak, he knows the rules and is a nice guy. I think he can handle the responsibilities of being an admin.
+1

Thanks guys!

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
As my life has become extremely complicated and where I was put in a hard situation that it is practically impossible for me to get out of, I have decided that it is better for me to retract my application since I can no longer participate in the community or play TF2 enough for me to be considered as an active and productive member.
I'm sorry for this sudden decision, but it's something private and important and I hope most of you can understand.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
As my life has become extremely complicated and where I was put in a hard situation that it is practically impossible for me to get out of, I have decided that it is better for me to retract my application since I can no longer participate in the community or play TF2 enough for me to be considered as an active and productive member.
I'm sorry for this sudden decision, but it's something private and important and I hope most of you can understand.
Tagged your app accordingly.
Good luck with life.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I understand completely. Good luck!

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Hello everyone, I've fixed most of my issues, so now I am able to play TF2 once more and to return to being an active member of Skial.