Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why are you posting over and over and reposting instead of editing? It's not making you look better. Until your app says declined or improved you are still in the running.

Reactions: Cowboy Crow

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Disagreeing with everyone's post against you isn't going to help you under any circumstances unless you can prove yourself innocent but that's clearly not the point.

Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Well, your post was kind've a lie... I did have reasons for all of your points.

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I know about my spam. I know my actions are bad at the server. I will try to fix them as hard as I can. Sorry about the votemenu and reports. I really do rage too much. Oh well. Please don't decline this yet. I will try to improve myself.
It's hard to put someone in a position where they enforce the rules if they themselves cannot follow them.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, your post was kind've a lie... I did have reasons for all of your points.

Ok...
Explain your reasons then?
  • Small forum activity can be easily fixed which is why I said you picked the wrong apply time.
  • Ban command is still wrong which you can learn overtime if you saw other apps / looked around the forums for answer which is another reason why I said you picked the wrong time to apply.
  • One being power-hungry can change overtime as an individual obtains maturity which is my final reason why I said you picked the wrong time to apply
Unless you can prove me wrong, I'm dropping to a -2

Dropping to a -3 as this individual has, instead of deciding to prove me wrong, disagreed with this post again.

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You did...
Look at the post and click list, it says you disagreed.

AND you disagreed with this post too...

Last edited:

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Sorry, but I can safely say that you would sooner get your 4th offense (which is a month, unfortunately) than admin here due to reasons stated above, -1

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Changing to -1. I also don't see how he's being power-hungry. Unless you have proof of that, I wouldn't call him power-hungry.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Way too much cap spam/general chat spam to be considered "ok."

Sorry m8y, I have to -1 this

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Changing to -1. I also don't see how he's being power-hungry. Unless you have proof of that, I wouldn't call him power-hungry.
I stated him as power-hungry because, from what I've seen, he's made multiple votes against others, based on his attitude throughout the length of this application (the disagreeing), he seems like an individual who wants his way and knows his way is the only right way, that being said, his votes not succeeding seems like why he's applying, rather than having to start a vote, he can do the stuff himself and ensure that he's right.

Hopefully that clears it up.

Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I stated him as power-hungry because, from what I've seen, he's made multiple votes against others, based on his attitude throughout the length of this application (the disagreeing), he seems like an individual who wants his way and knows his way is the only right way, that being said, his votes not succeeding seems like why he's applying, rather than having to start a vote, he can do the stuff himself and ensure that he's right.

Hopefully that clears it up.

Still, I may do votemenus, but have you ever checked how many of them past? I have to admit that I did them way too much in the past, but I think its a reasonable amount now.