Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time: Usually 3-4 hours every day.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. Skial Jailbreak is my most favorite server and I will not rage about losing admin.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:82677066" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Why I should be a admin
Reasons:
  1. I am friendly and try not to harm the feelings of other players with words.
  2. I know what is abusing admin and what isn't with commands.
  3. I play daily and will make sure the server is kept free from any trouble-makers.
  4. Even though I have made a few mistakes, I will act respectful to the other players and will not abuse my power.
  5. I have lots of people as my friend on the server and try to be as nice as possible.
  6. I help new people learn the rules and also tell old and new people rule edits that aren't on the !jbrules page.
  7. I only do vote-menus sometimes, but 3/5 of every vote I do pass.
  8. I have lowered my amount of !votemenu and !report commands.
(Numbers 5-8 were edited 7/27/14, along with the Time)

Last edited:

Nerd

I used to have it on a old server, but it shut down since it did not have enough players. The server may reopen sometime soon, but for now it is shutdown. Also, if u wanted to ban my steam id, you would say for me: !sm_ban #STEAM_0:0:82677066

Last edited:

sov

Legendary Skial King
How could you be an admin on a server and not "recall" the name? Even if it is shutdown.

Anyways, chat logs seem good and server playtime is ehh.

edit: -1

Last edited:

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
what exactly is "freekilling" and do you have a reason why you tried to ban someone for it?
edb5ae5166.png

and spamming wont get you far either...
dc36a2da8d.png

the suicide bomber line pops up quit a bit in your history too...
0870d65445.png

along with the multiple !votemenu/!votereport abuses and even more spams...

and johnny...why must you vote dumb or disagree on every single one of my posts...quit provocative and childish

also, i scrolled through his chat more and found a-lot more !votereports and such...

Last edited:

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
what exactly is "freekilling" and do you have a reason why you tried to ban someone for it?
edb5ae5166.png

dc36a2da8d.png

0870d65445.png

and johnny...why must you vote dumb or disagree on every single one of my posts...quit provocative and childish

also, i scrolled through his chat more and found a-lot more !votereports and such...

Freekilling is against the rules in Jailbreak. And the !votemenu/!votereport in his chat could be for someone who is breaking the rules. You can't assume they're abuse just because they're in his chat log. Also, pointing out that someone is disagreeing with you and calling them childish is pretty hypocritical.

As for the actual application, I'm going to have to say +0. Good luck.

Hawkeye

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
-1 Sorry mate,but honestly,when i play with you,you sometimes vote abuse and spam things @~@
As much as i want to like your application,i can't,sorry :c

Nerd

Yeah, I kind've do use the voting system too much. I will try to improve my behavior on the server so I can go to a 0.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 for all reasons stated above and:
  • ban command is still wrong
  • small forum activity
  • seems fairly power-hungry
I'm just gonna put it at, you picked the wrong time to apply.

Nerd

I edited the top. Please take a look. Don't decline, I am trying to improve.

Nerd

Guys I edited the top. Don't decline this yet. I will try to change my actions and get myself to a better state.

Nerd

edb5ae5166.png

dc36a2da8d.png

0870d65445.png

I had 1 report and 1 ban up there. When I spammed lemon's I was warden and trying to have the people see it since the first time it glitched and didn't show up in chat and that is a bind and my keyboard clicked it twice. The noob down spam was because I was angry since there was 5 people that were rebelling that I killed that kept yelling so I did that to shut them up. The /votemenu ban #STEAM_0:0:83182880 I never said, and the suicide bomber thing only shows up ONCE there and I do not spam that.