Status
Not open for further replies.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A big thanks to those nine above!
I wait so long to say thanks to ppl because I don't want my app cluttered in that stuff.
Once again sorry for that random bump It just feels right that I thank supporters.

Reactions: Elektra

The Ur Pigeon

Uncharitable Spy
Yes I think so.

tumblr_ms4e2l6z4y1s83nxpo1_500.gif

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A big thanks to those nine above!
I wait so long to say thanks to ppl because I don't want my app cluttered in that stuff.
Once again sorry for that random bump It just feels right that I thank supporters.
A likely story. Anyways i forget if i rated so +1

Reactions: Chance

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm going to ask you a few bonus questions here, since you seem to be on custom a lot I want to ask you what you would do in some scenarios only possible in custom.

1. A random person in jailbreak is killed, in the chat he screams "FREEKILL!", however you did not see it nor is he rampantly killing everyone else so you ignore it. The guy who claims to be freekilled calls a vote against the presumed "freekiller". The vote is a 30 minute ban for griefing. What do you do? (This one is a bit harder.)

2. In saxton hale, there is an engineer building inside of a place that you are not supposed to be in, nor can hale get to. What to do you do to the engineer? You check his sourcebans and he has 4 previous offenses, 2 for racism and 2 for exploiting.

3. In jailbreak, Taptap decides he is going to go heavy and murder everyone. He has no past offenses. What do you do?

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm going to ask you a few bonus questions here, since you seem to be on custom a lot I want to ask you what you would do in some scenarios only possible in custom.

1. A random person in jailbreak is killed, in the chat he screams "FREEKILL!", however you did not see it nor is he rampantly killing everyone else so you ignore it. The guy who claims to be freekilled calls a vote against the presumed "freekiller". The vote is a 30 minute ban for griefing. What do you do? (This one is a bit harder.)

2. In saxton hale, there is an engineer building inside of a place that you are not supposed to be in, nor can hale get to. What to do you do to the engineer? You check his sourcebans and he has 4 previous offenses, 2 for racism and 2 for exploiting.

3. In jailbreak, Taptap decides he is going to go heavy and murder everyone. He has no past offenses. What do you do?

1.Without any evidence of freekill I wouldn't be inclined to believe it was a legit vote so I would kick him with a warning and if he does it again I would silence him for a day like so
sm_silence "#[U:1:94454090]" 1440 "False vote". Then I would go adjust his silence based on past offenses in sourcebans. Unless of course someone would step up with correct evidence of freekill, in that case I would ban the freekiller for the appropriate amount of time based on past offenses. *Oh and if that vote would have gone through I would go ahead and unban him.*

2.If it is exploiting I would give him a permanent ban because of his past offenses sm_ban "#[U:1:94454090] " 0 "Exploiting" I used my steamid as an example.

3.Without any past offenses I would ban him for a day with sm_ban "#[U:1:152151756]" 1440 "Mass freekill"

A tiny little error my friend
Fixed, srry didn't notice that space before.

Last edited:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1.Without any evidence of freekill I wouldn't be inclined to believe it was a legit vote so I would kick him with a warning and if he does it again I would silence him for a day like so
sm_silence "#STEAM_0:0:47227045" 1440 "False vote". Then I would go adjust his silence based on past offenses in sourcebans. Unless of course someone would step up with correct evidence of freekill, in that case I would ban the freekiller for the appropriate amount of time based on past offenses. *Oh and if that vote would have gone through I would go ahead and unban him.*
In my case I would do nothing and let the vote work itself out, since I did not see anything and cannot tell if it was a freekill or not the community has a right to decide.
However, that is up to admin discretion so dont feel wrong or anything.

Other questions are correct, good job.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What would you do if you just warned someone about being friendly, they stop, but continue to be abusive towards you, saying things like "fucking stupid admin, hope you die, I'm going to Ddos your asses off, fucking piece of shit"?

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And to gag my own account id for votemenu abuse on the second offense I would type sm_gag "#[U:1:94454090]" 4320 "Votemenu abuse"
Sorry if you are confused, this question was asked in a message rather than in the apps.

Randy

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
creeper is always a pleasure to play with and kill. he likes 2fort too; it'd be nice to see another admin join the 2fort servers
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.