Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
+1 but can be more active on both servers and forums

Last edited:

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+Waaario
I see no reason why I shouldn't, also dr.shoe can go fuck himself with a cactus.

Cookieee❤

Uncharitable Spy
+1 but can be more active on both servers and forums

Thanks for your feedback! Just clarifying right now I'm not on the servers because I am out of state for 3 weeks on vacation and visiting family. I brought the laptop but I lag a ton in game so I don't mess with it. Other then that I would be playing dust bowl and death run (my favs) <3

Reactions: Someone.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What would you do if you just warned someone about being friendly, they stop, but continue to be abusive towards you, saying things like "fucking stupid admin, hope you die, I'm going to Ddos your asses off, fucking piece of shit"?

Cookieee❤

Uncharitable Spy
What would you do if you just warned someone about being friendly, they stop, but continue to be abusive towards you, saying things like "fucking stupid admin, hope you die, I'm going to Ddos your asses off, fucking piece of shit"?

For as the abusive words towards me I would simply ignore it.

However, Skial has a zero tolerance against Ddos threats. I am going to use my account ID for this example. sm_ban "#[U:1:68856339]" 0 "DDoS threat"

@KillerZebra To silence myself for my second offence for vote abuse I would do, sm_gag "#[U:1:68856339]" 4320 "vote abuse"

Last edited:
Reactions: DaivdBaekr
Status
Not open for further replies.