Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookieee❤

Uncharitable Spy
Servers:
DUSTBOWL | TX
Time:
Central Standard. I usually play weekdays anywhere from 9am - 10pm and weekends from 11am - 2am the next morning.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I would simply figure out the reason and better myself. I would still enjoy the servers as much as i do now
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:34428169" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Why I should be an admin: I believe I should be an admin for the servers because I feel as though I can help the community keep a positive, fun, & friendly environment. I am an admin in a different community that is extreamly great, but I feel I want to be more involved and branch out to help keep a watchful eye on things. When I look for a game to play I choose anything skial because they are the BEST. So might as well be able to keep an eye
on things while playing right? I make friends easily in the servers. Players are always so nice and friendly in the servers and I would love for it to stay this way by helping keep the servers clean.
Admin Experience: I am currently an admin for a wonderful community "Tf2hats.Public" and I've enjoyed every minute of it.
  • Knowledge on bans, kicks, and using sourcebans
  • Taking donator pays
  • Hosting Raffles/Giveaways/Payed entry raffles
  • Helping give ideas on improving servers with creativity and fun
  • Organizing the donator list & making sure donators are up to date
  • Hosting Events {including in games Tf2, L4d2 , & Alien Swarm

About Me: I have a job with a company I work for on the computer from home so I'm on steam and even in game pretty much all the time. (I even have the steam app on my phone LOL) I'm 19, I am planning to go to school but not sure when since I recently moved to a new community and am settling in. I'm a fast learner so feel free to show me anything needed done and i'll more than happily do it! I enjoy making others happy and spending time with great people i've met on here!
❤ Thank you!!!! ❤

Last edited:

sov

Legendary Skial King
good chat, app and connection time +1 seems very friendly

you should however, get known around the forums and spend some time on the forums

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
+1 On quite a bit (I dunno, I really value that), people seem to like her, ban command is right, chat is clean, has experience, only thing is that i'd like to see more time on the servers although you still have more than needed. Skial has members that have basically dedicated their lives to our servers.

Reactions: sov

Khed

Positively Inhumane Poster
Mapper
Clean chat, nice connection time, ban command correct, seems friendly and has experience...

wtRHCJU.gif

+1

Toxik

Contributor
6d is a decent log time, not amazing, but with your previous experience it probably won't be a concern
Clean chat, neat application, just need a bit more forum activity to be a 10/10
But still

clarity.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.