KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
This was most likely overlooked in the confusion, but can you give us examples of you publicizing.

Also, please ban yourself for hacking for 30 minutes. What you put in would work, there is a better and more effective command for banning people.

Christian2

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Everyday there's always a spammer or a griefer, sometimes a hacker. I'm really not looking forward to becoming an admin again, but while I'm playing if you guys could use someone like me then sure I'll help out.

I'm pretty good and I know what's possible and impossible in game. for reference my scoreboard screenshots: https://www.skial.com/threads/tf2-general-screenshot-thread.33780/page-27#post-612075

But If you guys are looking for a promoter, content creator or coder, sadly I'm not your guy, I just want to limit my admin'ing to when I'm playing.

Christian2

Then why are you even applying?
I thought you guys could use some admins to help out? I thought that was apparent. I'm not looking forward to putting the work but I think everyone will agree that hacking, spamming and griefing is bad for the server(s). So yeah, for those reasons I'll help out.

Last edited:

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I thought you guys could use some admins to help out? I thought that was apparent. I'm not looking forward to putting the work but I think everyone will agree that hacking, spamming and griefing is bad for the server(s). So yeah, for those reasons I'll help out.
Yes we are looking for qualified regulars to help out. We also want applicants that WANT the position not "meh I guess I could do it since im here." The work your not looking forward to is nothing at all and the fact that you are saying this doesn't show me you are really THAT interested in helping skial but more of helping yourself.

Reactions: Christian2

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
-1 for
  1. The indifference that you showed
  2. The fact that you don't qualify time-wise
  3. The fact that your ban command is still incorrect and that you did not answer KillerZebra's question

Reactions: Christian2

Christian2

Well I appreciate it, especially from the -1s. Thank you. It was more "if you need me I'm here to help". I can just post on the forums if I need to report someone, that works fine.

Cheers!

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well I appreciate it, especially from the -1s. Thank you. It was more "if you need me I'm here to help". I can just post on the forums if I need to report someone, that works fine.

Cheers!
You can also add a admin(s). Most of us are willing to come in and help if asked.