RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Marking improve.

(1) You claim there's lots of rule-breaking, but you've done nothing to help alleviate this: No reports, no votemenu commands present in your chatlog in the last 7 days, etc.
(2) You insulted the admin base for no reason (that same admin base that's here to help YOU). First, admins are not required to play in the servers at all. Our main task is to respond to reports; those same reports you choose not to make. While having actively-playing admins is great, we can't be in 60+ servers at the exact time we need to be. Even if we had 100+ admins, that would not be possible. That's why we need the player base to help us out too.
(3) Rather than coming off as someone genuinely willing to help and better the community, you came off quite differently. All I'm getting from you is: "I need this admin power to get rid of rule-breakers; I can't be arsed to actually show effort in reporting and using the votemenu though."
(4) Other sentiments summed up in above comments.

Take some time to better yourself, be more willing to use the /report and /votemenu commands, and feel free to reapply in the future if you deem yourself improved. Thanks.

Reactions: Pepe ツ

Chocolate

Mildly Menacing Medic
When it s midnight and you are only 6 on the server and someone breaks the rule, even if you report no one votes the report,I TRIED reporting at least 10 times , and the other guys where to busy to type !votereport, i consumed time and the effort wasn t appreciated as you said

ps: if you want to know the name of someone who disrespects the rules:
microsoft excel [U:1:190018628] ,he advertised hacks he even gave a link and uses multi acounts with bots for creds ,
you guys are letting hackers in your servers btw

Chocolate

Mildly Menacing Medic
sorry for insulting admins , I rage postulated XD , and when i came back to the server and there was still that guy preventing me from playing because i had to wait for the time to end to play every time i got killed because he was playing with three acounts , it really pissed me off.
Maby i didn t really know what being an admin implied on this comunity I applied a bit by anger too and i would like to appologize for that.