Chocolate

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
SAXTON HALE | EU 2
Time:
on the weekend and on vacation i m active between 9 am and 11 and from 14 to 00 gmt +1 and from 18 to 22 during the week
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
At least 300 hours i spend most of my tf2 playing time on skial servers espacialy on Saxton hale EU 2
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Of course not, i don t want to be an admin to be some kinf of superior i just want to help to solve some porblems that occured when i was playing and no admins were conected
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#1038" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I think I should be an admin because I m one of the most active players during the weekend on SAXTON HALE EU2 and there are already been a few cases of cheating and people disrespecting the rules when i was playing and i think that if i was an admin i could help to solve these problems when they are no other admins conected​

Chocolate

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have played on skail servers with an other account this is why i claim to have played more thant 300 hours when on my stats page it show about 200

Chocolate

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have forgoten my pasword and my email account s password got changed when someone hacked my email account

Chocolate

Mildly Menacing Medic
I d like to but i can t, i have clearly no info about my old account i had a weird name with random numbers in it it was something like 98enix487 but i can t find it , i don t think i ve played more than a 100 hours on skial servers with it , i may have exagerated on that point but i played at least 60 hours including afk.
Sorry =(

Pepe ツ

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
just because most of times you play as hale you always do friendly with last person alive :angry:

Chocolate

Mildly Menacing Medic
XD sorry about that it s true that i have a tendacy to let the last survivor live a bit longer ,rolling but i m not always friendly at least not with scouts engies and spys , I just think there are not enough admins on vs saxton hale , i just want to point out that seeing admins conected has become a rare thing and we actualy sometimes need admins and ,we should have more admins . Maby you have to many admins but they are useless because they are never playing, and about the effort i have nothing else to say i had an acount, lost it and now i m an active player who is fed up with cheaters who ruins the game.

Saraya

Sufficiently Lethal Scout

I agree with ly_dee. If you are not reporting the rule breakers as a member then what's the point in giving you administrative authority if you're just going to be lax? If if you really want to do something about the cheaters, griefers, etc. then I would suggest that you help out reporting first. It's time consuming but effort is always appreciated.