Scarcely Lethal Noob
He is fairly childish and impatient i would not trust him with admin
Also went on discord and begged for "+1" so that he would get admin

Last edited:

❤BronisaurusRex❤

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
went on discord and asked for recommends so that he would get admin
Just because someone asks for recommendations doesn't mean they are bad. You should try to judge them based off of their reports, their chatlogs, their playtime, etc., not because they simply asked for a recommendation. Even if they ask for one, you can still give a -1 if you feel it fair.

❤BronisaurusRex❤

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
He is fairly childish and impatient i would not trust him with admin
Also went on discord and begged for "+1" so that he would get admin
To me it seems like you don't even know this person. Doesn't make sense how you can call them childish and impatient. Then again, I can't choose your opinion, so whatever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Now let's stop with this. It could lead to arguing and I don't need any of that)

Hellgasims

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1 Seems to have good knowledge of the idle server
Would be better if there was more forum activity.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
  1. You roughly have 900 hours across all Skial servers, more than the 200 hours requisite, Most of which are on the idle server.
  2. The application itself doesn't feel like much effort was put into it at all.You very well could use the report plugin in the servers to report racism and rule breakers and let an admin handle it. I understand the wait for an admin to notice the report and deal with it accordingly can be tiresome but the admins have schedules and are not always available.
  3. The lack of forum activity doesn't concern me as I played Skial for years before becoming considerably active in the forums.
  4. To tie in with #2, You don't state anything that would tell us you're capable for the job. Do you have any past experience? Are you moderating any type of community right now, in TF2 or somewhere else?
#2 and #4 aside, I have one major question for you. What could you bring to the table that'd benefit Skial and make it a better community?

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
CONS:
Very basic application
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle is moderated enough
Common reason of why OP should be admin
This admin app is OP's first post
No reports
Never seen on mentioned servers
PROS:
900 hours clocked on Skial

Sorry but -1. Good luck anw. In the meantime, take a look at the few accepted applications for yourself, and try to improve :)

Last edited:

Arzuhehexd

Mildly Menacing Medic
CONS:
Very basic application
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle is moderated enough
Common reason of why OP should be admin
This admin app is OP's first post
No reports
Never seen on mentioned servers
PROS:
900 hours clocked on Skial

Sorry but -1. Good luck anw. In the meantime, take a look at the few accepted applications for yourself, and try to improve :)
Thank you for your advice :3

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

You certainly don't have to know how to expertly apply punishments, but you are just assuming one racist instance means a perma ban?
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 10:00:42 AM Arzu banned on the most popular server in tf2 isnt a good thing
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 10:00:13 AM Arzu i hope you get perm banned you toxic shit
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 09:59:52 AM Arzu report submitted
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 09:53:17 AM Arzu i am going to get you banned lol
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 09:53:05 AM CliquezAppât Nigger

Does not like those he may potentially work with? Even if it could be a joke...
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/25/2017 - 01:23:48 PM Arzu shittie admins and hitboxes

???? That's not a rule:
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/23/2017 - 10:25:01 AM Arzu Spawncamping is consider as griefing

It seems you have sent T-Wayne some reports, but I haven't seen him vouch for you on here either.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Going to have to put a -1 as well.

Nothing you've told us leads me to believe you'd be qualified for the job. Considering the fact that your chat logs lead me to believe if you had any sort of power it wouldn't be used wisely

Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 10:00:13 AM Arzu i hope you get perm banned you toxic shit
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 09:53:17 AM Arzu i am going to get you banned lol

This to me sounds very silly, if I saw behavior like this coming from a Skial admin I'd honestly question their choice in staff. It reminds me of a "tattle-tale" situation from kindergarten. Something like that I believe Skial should be above doing.

If you could answer my question from my previous comment genuinely I may reconsider my vote, otherwise, -1

Edit

Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 01:58:19 PM Arzu because HE IS A SHIT ADMIN
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 01:58:15 PM Arzu whole server is prolly telling that dave
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 01:57:05 PM Arzu dave is more retarded then i tought lol

I know we all have people we don't get along with, but I'd at least consider not badmouthing someone you may potentially work with in the future considering you have an open appeal submitted to the forums

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm going to mark this as improve. While your time is sufficient and asking for people to wage their opinion on your application is also fine, you can't take criticism and are very angry as pointed out by RMSniper. Reading through this application:
Well its not forbidden to ask people
Already coming off passive aggressive here
Thats not a valid point to give me a down vote :P
And here
Being ironically on discord = begging ??
Just straight aggressive here

Not too mention the lack of understanding of the rules as pointed out by RM and the lack of forum activity pointed out by many. Take the time to know and understand Skial and how it runs before applying again.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic

You certainly don't have to know how to expertly apply punishments, but you are just assuming one racist instance means a perma ban?
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 10:00:42 AM Arzu banned on the most popular server in tf2 isnt a good thing
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/30/2017 - 09:53:05 AM CliquezAppât Nigger

Does not like those he may potentially work with? Even if it could be a joke...
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/25/2017 - 01:23:48 PM Arzu shittie admins and hitboxes

???? That's not a rule:
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle 09/23/2017 - 10:25:01 AM Arzu Spawncamping is consider as griefing

It seems you have sent T-Wayne some reports, but I haven't seen him vouch for you on here either.
i think i over looked that Racism part all give my +1 back

User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Straight up -1

Most admin applications need to have lots of detail, and from this I can read it in only 2 seconds. Normally an admin app would have lots of writing and information but from what I can see you haven't made any effort in this appication. Even though you play a lot on tf2 since you're a sweat, I looked at other responses about you being immature and then RMSniper pointed out all these chat logs that were racist and offensive. Tbh I kind of find it funny how you were escaping this until you got everything you did wrong.

Even though this is going to be rated old I just wanted to point this out