Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
atleast 500-1000+
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
If it was reasonable no
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:73295664]" 30 "Obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I want to apply for admin so i can stop common things like Racism,Offensive content,Cheating in any kind of way.

For my long time playing on skial i witness racism etc and i want to stop that for happening i the time for people wanting to have a normal time on skial servers.​

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
-1 what Tyler pointed out and I would also like to know why your complaining about the force perk that’s is your chatlogs

Maxx

Unremarkable User
+1, He's responsible and a good guy, tried to help me get items that had been scammed from me back. <3

Tsukes

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Saw you around skial bottiger alot.
Friendly and good guy, easy to talk to and pretty responsible.
And all the play time, commands etc also looks good, but i dont know anything do i.

❤BronisaurusRex❤

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I made this forum account way back 2015 but i forgot my password and i forgot about the forum account
I'm not an admin so I can't talk on behalf of them, but what I think would be the best approach is to make another admin app once you've made a few reports. So the admins can work off of something and decide what is best.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
I'm not an admin so I can't talk on behalf of them, but what I think would be the best approach is to make another admin app once you've made a few reports. So the admins can work off of something and decide what is best.
i agree with Tyler on that

muffinman80

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1 Very active on skial servers, lots of playtime.
Friendly and easy to get along with.

Maxxy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Know him from other sources, went around begging random people on discord begging to "support him", this is my honest support.
Based on the time i've known him, he's very immature, impatient and personally wouldn't trust him with a power such as admin.

Arzuhehexd

Mildly Menacing Medic
Know him from other sources, went around begging random people on discord begging to "support him", this is my honest support.
Based on the time i've known him, he's very immature, impatient and personally wouldn't trust him with a power such as admin.
Well its not forbidden to ask people
22:51 - T-Wayne: dont worry its ok to ask, but my voice holds value and i dont know you, you just added me

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Arzu, I have a question.
Let's say you make admin and find a player being toxic on the idle server. what do you do?
Now
Let's say you find a donor being toxic on the idle server with his perks. What do you do?

Arzuhehexd

Mildly Menacing Medic
Arzu, I have a question.
Let's say you make admin and find a player being toxic on the idle server. what do you do?
Now
Let's say you find a donor being toxic on the idle server with his perks. What do you do?
Being toxic is one thing but it comes to the fact what he says example (RacialSlurs) then i would take some actions about them

Arzuhehexd

Mildly Menacing Medic
Arzu, I have a question.
Now
Well it still comes to the fact on which level of toxic we are talking about

Arzuhehexd

Mildly Menacing Medic
we can already do that with the report function

it seems you dont use the report function its just takes like 5 minutes for each incident

you do have quite the number of hours yet this addmin app is your first post
what do you mean with the number of hours

vashe

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 have played with him before. Nice guy and friendly. Respects other people and their opinions. Has a voice on Skial Bottigers 24/7 Idle.