Status
Not open for further replies.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Yeah, consistant play time is pretty important for admin applicants as killer zebra said.

Looking good other then that, I would like to see a little less swearing and uses of the word "fag" and such as that is actually a pretty mean word, and I know that I would feel pretty bad if an admin called me that.

+0 for now, as soon as you can get more consistant with play time, I will +1

I apologize if my comments look a little too much like what and admin would say. Its just the way I talk and Its hard to change

Ardy

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Yeah, consistant play time is pretty important for admin applicants as killer zebra said.

Looking good other then that, I would like to see a little less swearing and uses of the word "fag" and such as that is actually a pretty mean word, and I know that I would feel pretty bad if an admin called me that.

+0 for now, as soon as you can get more consistant with play time, I will +1

I apologize if my comments look a little too much like what and admin would say. Its just the way I talk and Its hard to change
Yeah I understand. I have said offensive things and there's no explanation or excuse as to why I've said those things. Anyways, I'm retracting this application anyways seeing as how I've lost all interest in the game and don't get that same fun feeling when playing it. I appreciate and respect your feedback. Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.