Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardy

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
I can be on every single day, while also being on for long amounts of time (6-12 hours EST ) Or more if needed.
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
13d 07:41:46h
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I will not get mad. I have had lots of staff experience in the past and I don't let things like that get me worked up. If I'm demoted, it would be for a good reason which I would respect.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:113625804]" 30 "aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I want to first say that I don't think myself to be above or better than any other player. I have been in the Skial community for well over a year and have dedicated most of my playtime to Skial servers. I consider myself to be quite well-known on the trade server i'm apply for, and I see what goes on. Kids are constantly being rude to each other, disobeying the rules, and just ruining the community in general. I hope to become admin to keep everyone together on the server and make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience on the server. I have been staff on many things ranging from online projects/websites to game servers such as Minecraft. I have done over 1,500 trades and have reached higher ranks in the trading community with the reputation to prove it. I want to thank you for reading my application and I hope you will consider me for staff. Feel free to add me or message me if you have any questions. Have a good day/night!​

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 another person to admin on trade with a good profile? Good stuff, once more vouches come along, I would like to ask some trade-related questions.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
sm_ban "#[U:1:113625804]" 30 "Racism in chat or offensive language"

Okay, so command text is right but the reason is wrong. We do not ban for Racism in chat. We silence for that.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
I can be on every single day, while also being on for long amounts of time (6-12 hours) Or more if needed.
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
13d 07:41:46h
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I will not get mad. I have had lots of staff experience in the past and I don't let things like that get me worked up. If I'm demoted, it would be for a good reason which I would respect.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:113625804]" 30 "aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I want to first say that I don't think myself to be above or better than any other player. I have been in the Skial community for well over a year and have dedicated most of my playtime to Skial servers. I consider myself to be quite well-known on the trade server i'm apply for, and I see what goes on. Kids are constantly being rude to each other, disobeying the rules, and just ruining the community in general. I hope to become admin to keep everyone together on the server and make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience on the server. I have been staff on many things ranging from online projects/websites to game servers such as Minecraft. I have done over 1,500 trades and have reached higher ranks in the trading community with the reputation to prove it. I want to thank you for reading my application and I hope you will consider me for staff. Feel free to add me or message me if you have any questions. Have a good day/night!​
Only thing is you forgot to include a time zone, not really a big deal.
+1 now

Last edited:

Paradocks

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
see him on the server a lot, he's a cool guy. helpful and fun to talk to. +1

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
2015-01-28 12:38:23 Get off the mic if you arent trading. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
2015-01-28 16:31:16 Stop being dicks...you probably sound the exact same way lol. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
2015-01-28 16:34:28 Because it pisses me off when you kids are being fags to someone who cant help something like their voice. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial

Not that bad considering he will mod a trade server.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.