Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1. For the Soft A, I assume you mean it doesn't have the Hard R, in which case it's allowed given there was no racial context around it, however given that it's music on Trade, which counts as Mic Spam, he would be muted for Mic Spamming and not for racism. Since it's his first offense, I would warn him once, then give a 1 day mute if he doesn't stop.
sm_mute "#[U:1:90982389]" 1440 "MicSpamming"

2. Calling random votes on yourself still counts as spamming on the server and would warrant a punishment. Given that it's his 3rd offense with 1 day -> 3 day -> 1 week, I would gag him for 1 week to prevent calling votes on himself given that it is the 3rd offense. Though I have seen repeats of 3 day mute/gags for these softer spam offenses so may consider doing 3 days vs 1 week depending on further information/other admin input.
sm_gag "#[U:1:161110386]" 10080 "Spam"
Good answers! However, we don't usually mute and gag, just silence. Keep it up, you have my +1

Last edited:

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1

Had the chance to play with you recently and it was fun. Thank you for supplying evidence in your reports as well. It always helps! Good Luck!

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Congratulations. Please reach out to any of us if you ever have any questions or are unsure about anything.