Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
QuyBNIy.png

Still leaving at a -1.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 chat is kinda shit. And his app is so thrown together it just makes no sense.
If he becomes admin is he gonna use graphs in ban appeals, and write essays of why that appeal should be declined?

Last edited:

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Is there a -1 generator for this reply?

An essay on -1

Think back to the first time you ever heard of -1. In depth analysis of -1 can be an enriching experience. Remarkably -1 is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that there are just not enough blues songs written about -1. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that -1 is rarely given rational consideration by the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, obviously. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

Society is a simple word with a very complex definition. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will refelect the inner hero' [1], he must have been referning to -1. While deviating from the norm will always cause unrest amongst ones peers, -1 helps to provide some sort of equilibrium in this world of ever changing, always yearning chaos.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard -1. I haven’t. Society is powered by peer pressure, one of the most powerful forces in the world. As long as peer pressure uses its power for good, -1 will have its place in society.

Economic Factors

We no longer live in a world which barters 'I'll give you three cows for that hat, it’s lovely.' Our existance is a generation which cries 'Hat - $20.' We will begin by looking at the JTB-Guide-Dog model, making allowances for recent changes in interest rates.
Housing
Prices

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? In spite of the best efforts of The World Bank housing prices cannot sustain this instability for long. Many analysts fear a subsequent depression.

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Comparing current political thought with that held just ten years ago is like comparing 0

We cannot talk of -1 and politics without remembering the words of the star of stage and screen Francis Bootlegger 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] I argue that his insight into -1 provided the inspiration for these great words. Both spectacular failure and unequaled political accomplishment may be accredited to -1.
Since the Renaissance -1 has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.

Conclusion

We can say with certainty -1 plays a large part in the lives of all. It sings a new song, ensures financial stability and statistically it's great.

Here with the final word is Hollywood's Stevie Hanks: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: -1 ROCKS!!! [3]

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
An essay on Skial
To delve deeply into Skial is an exciting adventure. In depth analysis of Skial can be an enriching experience. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, it is important to remember that ‘what goes up must come down.’ The juxtapositioning of Skial with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from the over 50, whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into Skial.

Social Factors

While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. The immortal and indispensable phrase ‘honesty is the best policy’ [1] must have been referning to Skial. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course Skial provides standards by which we may judge our selves.

Did I mention how lovely Skial is? It grows stonger every day.

Economic Factors

Derived from 'oikonomikos,' which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with Skial. We shall examine the Greek-Roman model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system.

Oil
Prices

graph_down_2.gif

Skial
Indisputably there is a link. How can this be explained? Seemingly oil prices, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by Skial due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. Perhaps to coin a phrase Skialeconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

The media have made politics quite a spectacle. Contrasting the numerous political activists campaigning for the interests of Skial can be like looking at 0

Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by the uncompromising Achilles B. Adger 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] One cannot help but agree when faced with Skial, that this highlights an important issue. It would be wise to approach the subject with the thought that 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. However this can lead to missing out important facts.

I hope, for our sake that Skial will endure.
Conclusion

How much responsibility lies with Skial? We can say that Skial has a special place in the heart of mankind. It sings a new song, brought up a generation and it brings the best out in people.

Here with the final word is Hollywood's Whoopi Paltrow: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Skial ROCKS!!! [3]

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.

[2] Adger - Politics Per Day - 2000 Jinder Publishing

[3] Weekly Skial - Issue 54 - Rhino Media

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
What is this? You got 1337+ hours and I think coulda made some awesome app outta it but this is literally a -1

Salmon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Uh, nope... Your desc might be funny but as stated above you haven't even written it. Also most of it isn't relevant or doesn't make sense.

Toxik

Contributor
hxbionq.png

I think it's pretty safe to say we can go ahead and put a "reject" tag on this app

Status
Not open for further replies.