Status
Not open for further replies.

|ANP| Shadow Ghost

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
2FORT | LA 1, 2FORT | LA 2, GOLDRUSH | TX, MOUNTAINLAB | TX, PAYLOAD | LA, PAYLOAD | TX
Time:
12:30 - 9:00 pst
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
no i would honor my discharge and continue to play on these god like servers
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:37617856" 30 "Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
well im obvsly best swag sniper NA and i play all the time

Live large and swag on :p

here is an essay ive compiled

An essay on Shadow should be an admin
The subject of Shadow should be an admin is a controversial issue. There are many factors which influenced the development of Shadow should be an admin. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, Shadow should be an admin is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that Shadow should be an admin is rarely given rational consideration by the aristocracy, many of whom blame the influence of television. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into Shadow should be an admin.

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of Shadow should be an admin to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he shead new light on Shadow should be an admin, allowing man to take it by the hand and understand its momentum. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, Shadow should be an admin is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.

Special care must be taken when analysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. If society has a favourite child, it is Shadow should be an admin.

Economic Factors

Do we critique the markets, or do they in-fact critique us? We shall examine the Spanish-Armada model, as is standard in this case.

Oil
Prices

graph_up_1.gif

Shadow should be an admin
What a splendid graph. Seemingly oil prices cannot sustain this instability for long. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

Politics was once a game featuring competitors from elite classes. Contrasting the numerous political activists campaigning for the interests of Shadow should be an admin can be like looking at Shadow should be an admin now, and its equivalent in the 1800s.

Take a moment to consider the words of the star of stage and screen Noah Skank 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to Shadow should be an admin. It speaks volumes. If I may be as bold as to paraphrase, he was saying that 'political ideals are built on the solid cornerstone of Shadow should be an admin.'

One of the great ironies of this age is Shadow should be an admin. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?
Conclusion

We can conclude that the Shadow should be an admin deserves all of the attention it gets. It fills a hole, invades where necessary, though Shadow should be an admin brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly Shadow should be an admin.

As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Macaulay Schwarzenegger: 'My Daddy loved Shadow should be an admin and his Daddy loved Shadow should be an admin.' [3]

[1] Bare Foot D - Classic - 1967 Stinton Records

[2] Skank - Politics for Dummies - PV6 Media

[3] Smashing Hits - Issue 224 - Jazz Media​

Last edited:
Reactions: Blade D_Hero

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
First, the ban command is wrong. Second, you only have an hour and a half connection time. -1

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My sides at "Oil Prices." +1, will be best admin to exist, and will solve every problem ever. (Totally not sarcasm.)

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
First, the ban command is wrong. Second, you only have an hour and a half connection time. -1
I think he linked the wrong one. Click the hlstats under his name, he has 55 days on regular tf2

anyway -1 for the moment, you have a nice little app right here and some great connection time! But I don't know you at all. You should get some more forum time in so ppl can get to know you

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think he linked the wrong one. Click the hlstats under his name, he has 55 days on regular tf2

anyway -1 for the moment, you have a nice little app right here and some great connection time! But I don't know you at all. You should get some more forum time in so ppl can get to know you
not really, they just need to be active, know the rules, and have large connection time, the 'ppl can get to know you' part isn't too necessary

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
not really, they just need to be active, know the rules, and have large connection time, the 'ppl can get to know you' part isn't too necessary
It was just a suggestion, I didn't say he HAD to have more forum time...

Status
Not open for further replies.