Gravity Cat

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Servers:
I have been playing about with almost all of the Skial servers, the Deathrun and Hightowers servers are my favorite.
Time:
Monday - Sunday 3-5 hours (Subject to change.)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
I have been playing on Skial servers on and off for about 2-3 years, so over 200 hours, I would say.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I think everyone to a degree, would get mad if their admin powers got taken, but if it was for a legitimate reason and I understood why, I wouldn't be that mad, just a little disappointed.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:131699357]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot."
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been an admin on countless other source games, including Garry's Mod, on two servers that I'm the owner of. A moderator on one server, a lua developer on the another server and many more.

I think I would be a great addition to the Administration Team of Skial as I'm a very mature person, know how Team Fortress 2 works, along with the Skial servers. I'm also very calm and forgiving individual who can speak clearly, type clearly and give punishments where fit.​

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Oh, I didn't really know, sorry.

It felt like I had more hours.

I just want to say that I don't think you deserved those dumb ratings deserved, but you just need more hours like KillerZebra said. Don't let the dumb ratings put you in a bad thought of not applying again, some people just feel the need to judge people over the internet. Also your chat looks pretty good, just watch out for the small spamming.

Everything gets a return.