TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
-1, sorry, but I've only had one mute ban on myself ever! (I learned from the experience the first time *nudge nudge, hint hint* LEARN FROM YOUR PAST) So 52 is just downright outrageous, and I think with that said, you'll never learn, or you will and it'll be too late (it already is too late...), and besides, even if you get around the 52 mutes, it'll still be a long time before skial considers you admin worthy...so in the end everything you do affects something else, like a ripple effect, you need to learn from your mistakes before you can be taken seriously. A true admin learns and accepts, adapts to situations as needed, and is ready to act upon reason. All of which i do not see in you yet, therfore im staying with my -1 until further information is presented

Last edited:

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
All the new users are giving this guy +1, however I don't think any of them are noting things like his massive amount of mutes, his incorrect ban command, and his lacking forum activity.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I feel the users that are new, commenting, are friends or individuals he's traded with and have requested to leave a +1 on his application, which is, I assume, frowned upon.

Last edited:

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I agree, it seems very odd so many new users are +1ing this guy. If he gets admin, I'll eat my shorts.

Last edited:

รђล∂๏ω PKK

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I feel the users that are new, commenting, are friends or individuals he's traded with and have requested to leave a +1 on his application, which is, I assume, frowned upon.
I agree, it seems very odd so many new users are +1ing this guy. If he gets admin, I'll eat my shorts.

I highly doubt that he is calling in favors, Skial (Saxton) recieves a lot of traffic. That is a bit over the top just for admin privilages, wouldn't you agree? While everyone has their flaws, though many may not admit to such a ridiculious accusation, ChinChin is very very active on the sever and never abuses any votes and mainly has a fun time doing the RPS taunt with hales and etc. To put it on a more realistic level about him being a troll or abusing the mic, there are TONS of little children that abuse the mics daily but you hear no mention of them in the slightest. So by saying that he abuses the mic as if he is the only one that does it is a bit of a unfair arguement. He is in fact a very nice person once you get to talking to him a bit, very knowledgable and a decent human being. Don't be so quick to judge before you get to actually know someone. +1

Also, I do hope he gets admin so that I can witness Alex M. eat his shorts. Just saying.

Browŋies

Mildly Menacing Medic
To everyone I'm not new to Bottiger's Idle go on the server ask anyone of the regulars ive been playing skial servers like close to a year now or it might be over a year

[CJ] Batgirl

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
>Implying someone new to the forums is new to Skial.

Seriously guys? Is the voting meant to be restricted to only people that are active on on the forum? There's no point in everyday people (who aren't admins) to even consider actively using this. So basically you guys only want the opinions of people Chinchin is hardly ever in the same server as? Okay let's just ignore everyone who actually plays the game with him.
If multiple Skial regulars are jumping to create forum accounts to recommend him, doesn't that maybe tell you he's an okay guy? He's already stated why he has such a bad record, so judge that as you will. However, I highly recommend not insulting your regular players. A lot of us are donators.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I highly doubt that he is calling in favors, Skial (Saxton) recieves a lot of traffic. That is a bit over the top just for admin privilages, wouldn't you agree? While everyone has their flaws, though many may not admit to such a ridiculious accusation, ChinChin is very very active on the sever and never abuses any votes and mainly has a fun time doing the RPS taunt with hales and etc. To put it on a more realistic level about him being a troll or abusing the mic, there are TONS of little children that abuse the mics daily but you hear no mention of them in the slightest. So by saying that he abuses the mic as if he is the only one that does it is a bit of a unfair arguement. He is in fact a very nice person once you get to talking to him a bit, very knowledgable and a decent human being. Don't be so quick to judge before you get to actually know someone. +1

Also, I do hope he gets admin so that I can witness Alex M. eat his shorts. Just saying.
I gave him the - 1 because his last vote mute was a day before his admin app, showing he hasn't learned anything from his previous ones. also, I am prepared to for the consuming of clothes, just in case.

Browŋies

Mildly Menacing Medic
>Implying someone new to the forums is new to Skial.

Seriously guys? Is the voting meant to be restricted to only people that are active on on the forum? There's no point in everyday people (who aren't admins) to even consider actively using this. So basically you guys only want the opinions of people Chinchin is hardly ever in the same server as? Okay let's just ignore everyone who actually plays the game with him.
If multiple Skial regulars are jumping to create forum accounts to recommend him, doesn't that maybe tell you he's an okay guy? He's already stated why he has such a bad record, so judge that as you will. However, I highly recommend not insulting your regular players. A lot of us are donators.

Totaly Agree with Batgirl

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
We generally want people who've actively played with the person applying to come post on it. Saying "they're new" to the forums, means literally nothing.