【ちんちん】 CHINCHIN

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Servers:
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, DEATH RUN | US, ORANGE+ | US, SAXTON HALE | US, TRADE | US
Time:
PST US 12pm - 5am
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I don't see why i would.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:47029179" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Well I am a team player and most, if not all, people get along with me and I get along with all people - even those who wish to do nothing but break the rules. Therefore, in a sense, I know what im doing as an admin. I wont go around boasting or flaunting my powers. I love helping people (yes, love, it is kind of a passion I have) and I do not have a temper.

But Chin, what value could you possibly bring to skial or its community?
Well, I do plan on enforcing rules like every other admin without 'maining' any paticular servers. I would treat this position as a job and would not squander it in any possible way so that I can do the best I can and exceed expectations.
If you have any questions for me i will answer. Thanks for reading.
EDIT: redid ban, 2nd time forgot the #​

Last edited:

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Edit: sorry, but the 52 mutes speak for themselves. And also, he obviously hasn't learned from his past mistakes, given that his last mute was yesterday.

Last edited:

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1 This is just a small example of the less than great chat I read.

ed5e048a2add3ed8ebcd374c800ef9f9.png

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Add your recent comma history to your shakey chat logs and it equates to a "no" for me.

тнε ρครรivε ρүяσ

Gore-Spattered Heavy
As much as I agree with you being nice, you also have your bad side. Your chat logs don't look very nice and you have a total of 52 mutes which is completely outrageous. The most mutes/bans I would be lenient towards is about three. Now you have helped the server by donating but that doesn't make up for everything else. Also, as an admin, you need to be active on the forums (very frequently) and I've never seen you on the forums which could be my fault. I'm really sorry dude, as awesome of a person as you are, I'm going to have to give you a -1. But don't let me bring you down, keep trying as hard as you can. Good luck :3 <333!

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
One does not simply obtain 52 mutes and a week ban, that takes skill and you have it.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

- He has a wall of votesilences against him as well as 2 admin silences (technically 3, but one of them was appealed due to a mistake)
- I've had to warn him in the past for various things such as friendlying (several times now) and once for a questionable spray that was bordering onto lolicon territory
- When asked several times by me to stop using the spycicle on VSH due to it causing crashing when backstabbing Hale he refused on the basis of it "looking cool". He claimed he wouldn't use it to backstab but I have a hard time believing he was running around with it the whole time I wasn't there only because it looked 'cool'

I'm sure there's more times I've had to deal with his antics but I deal with so many people on a daily basis I can't remember all of them. It seems like every time I'm around him he's trying to push the rules to the brink without getting in trouble.

Nothing personal, but I don't feel you should become a admin if you don't want to follow the rules.

【ちんちん】 CHINCHIN

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I will be explaining myself if it makes any difference.
-1 This is just a small example of the less than great chat I read.

ed5e048a2add3ed8ebcd374c800ef9f9.png
To those chat messages, they are binds from the messages i have received over the years in the idle server. I kept them as bind quotes. The reason they said these things were mainly because i have told free to players to stop hogging idle players because they are stealing strange kills for those who are there to level their stranges.
-1, you have 52 mutes and a 1 week one and a bunch of 30 mins.

http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:47029179&Submit=

Now I do not have proof of this, but I have seen you on hale sometimes just sitting there doing nothing full rounds. Just cloaking and not going after hale.
For those mutes come with ban attempts as seen in that chat log above as my binds, it is simply vote abuse and i just took it. I have reported vote abuse to admins such as Kyosuke, KinCryos, Furry Meowcenary, and Daivdbaekr. With those mute attempts are mostly idle server sided. As for the hale im sorry if i seem as if im sitting around sometimes i'll afk to make something or if i forgot i did make something before the round begins, sometimes i'll sit around because the hale will want to finish the round off with rock paper scissors. (You or the hale can die from the taunt)
Damn, all 3 of the admin interventions were as early as March, -1
As for the admin interventions the first one if i recall correctly was over racism, the second was over micspam in the hale server. I was playing a requested song but was muted over doing so but i can accept that because it was against the rules and i ignored that rule for the players which i do need to take for. The third was a mistake for mic-spam in the idle server which was deemed alright and i was unbanned for that.

- He has a wall of votesilences against him as well as 2 admin silences (technically 3, but one of them was appealed due to a mistake)
- I've had to warn him in the past for various things such as friendlying (several times now) and once for a questionable spray that was bordering onto lolicon territory
- When asked several times by me to stop using the spycicle on VSH due to it causing crashing when backstabbing Hale he refused on the basis of it "looking cool". He claimed he wouldn't use it to backstab but I have a hard time believing he was running around with it the whole time I wasn't there only because it looked 'cool'

I'm sure there's more times I've had to deal with his antics but I deal with so many people on a daily basis I can't remember all of them. It seems like every time I'm around him he's trying to push the rules to the brink without getting in trouble.

Nothing personal, but I don't feel you should become a admin if you don't want to follow the rules.
Over the warnings i have to say this, the friendlying was either rock paper scissors, or conga'ing when it first came out which i do wish to apologise for. As for the spycicle you've only told me not to use it once when i was explaining that it does crash servers, in which i have not used it to back stab hale. Most of my backstabs or kills will show up as my Black Rose, with the spycicle "looking cool" i never said such a thing. What i said was that it was the only strange knife i had and i would like to fluant it around since i have good feedback over the item. And lastly as for the pushing the rules, im sorry as if im looking to do so on the idle, as anywhere else i have a clean slate besides hale that could be questionable. Thank you for your feedback. In the hopes of eventually becoming an admin, I'll improve my behavior and hopefully my wall of mutes will not get in the way of becoming an admin in the future.