I'll just leave these here

3JvUU.png

3JvSY.png
3JvXj.png

Other than that the chatlog looks pretty clean but...odd

Toxik

Contributor
5d connection time is alright
It's funny that you assume we don't know Minecraft though, or Medal of Honor (or the way you phrased it makes it sound that way)
Your chat log is, to say the least, weird..
Nothing from me for now, but I hope you get support!

Kraze

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1
Would make a great admin. Loved and respected by the regulars of skial 2fort ny, including myself, as well as new comers.

Sgt_MatthewBaker

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 She's liked, no one disrespects or hates her, she'd make a good admin, I'm certain of it. We need someone like her on the server.

|ᴀɪᴍ| AnnaKushina

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'll just leave these here
Other than that the chatlog looks pretty clean but...odd
Honestly. I'm just going to restate what I said prior, people get bored. They're not refusing to play the game. Its not like people are having an all out sewer party. Me and a few my my friends have this bit of a don't attack each other mentality. Its sort of a fun thing. Besides that. Everyone else died pretty much. LOL. And about the last two. 1. Friend removed me for no apparent reason, sorry about that. 2. I got a bit ticked off. :/ happens once in a while eh. Around the years.

Thanks for the reply. Look forward to your support/vote.

|ᴀɪᴍ| AnnaKushina

Mildly Menacing Medic
5d connection time is alright
It's funny that you assume we don't know Minecraft though, or Medal of Honor (or the way you phrased it makes it sound that way)
Your chat log is, to say the least, weird..
Nothing from me for now, but I hope you get support!

About that. Uh. The medal of honor one is more or less pretty old it's called like allied assault. Terrible graphics honestly. Worse than team fortress 2. LOL. My point was stating it more than saying the unknown. Thanks. Look forward to your +/-.

MTC

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
+9001 +1

I see her quite a bit on the server, amazing aimbotter sniper and a joy to play with! She is generally liked.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
For reasons I'm currently too exhausted to be able to adequately explain, I'm going to leave a -Dave right here. I'll get back to this tomorrow, I promise.

DECEASED

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well I have to say I havent entirely reconized her as a admin material neither have I seen any problems that would make her not able to be one. I do see her playing on 2Fort-NY. She seems to love the community on that server and the community love her back. From my past knowledge shes quite a nice player and gets along with most people (Unless players are purposley being rude). She would be a great choice for admin. +1

Reactions: MTC

|ᴀɪᴍ| AnnaKushina

Mildly Menacing Medic
You admit to being a friendly. We ban friendlies.

if you stop being friendly then you should be ok
Like I said above, I recognize my faults and flaws and I will fix them. The way I have interpreted the last rule, I had explained. If the way I'm playing is so disliked and frowned upon, I have no problem changing that aspenst of my playing style. (Haven't been doing sewer parties btw ;-;)

EDIT: I'm going to guess you're talking about me and my friends. (Avoid each other, and continue with the objective/not party around when we get a chance) We're all fine with killing each other if Skial demands of it. Thanks for replying.