s9491

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
If you have feelings about the original, dump 'em because this is nothing like it and truly a complete overhaul. Spent quite a bit of time running around it exploring. Looks freakin fantastic, great attention to detail, lots of well constructed jump pads which make vsh way more fun imo. Wish it had a couple teleporters like toys but just throwing that out there for a future version. Very impressed and really think it will be a perpetual top 10 or even top 5 map if it gets added. Download it and check it out.

https://gamebanana.com/mods/375173

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1
I gave this map a go while I was working on some bosses. I do have to say that the Lego parts with their bright colors are a bit annoying. Nothing too bad. But from what I've seen around the map there aren't broken op engi camp spots so that's good. There quite a lot of sniper spots (especially ones that can be accessed via wall climb on the vsh side) and an abundance of health and ammo packs (90% of them are small) while being fairly large for a house style map so soldier stall could be possible? And I think the map does a good job on jump pads I guess.
I think it has potential to be an okay map for ff2 but I'm unsure about vsh.