Staked le Steph

Mildly Menacing Medic
I truly believe that adding Saxton hale, CBS, etc would increase the uniquity across the selections of freaks, Some people liked playing the original hales and people against they didn't have to remember what abilities do what as they just know that these original hales have a super jump, do 200+ damage, and have a rage.

Many people have probably been asking about adding the original hales but it would help bring back many older players originating from the old versus saxton hale server back.

Fumlarn

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
"I truly believe that adding Saxton hale, CBS, etc would increase the uniquity across the selections of freaks" i dont see any reason as to why adding them, we already have bosses with the exact same rage and if not identical play style to all of the original hales, not to mention that alot of bosses can get weapons through rages or invulnerability with others having far more better rages, it would just be unnecessary to add the original hales other than "Nostalgic Purposes" which makes 0 sense.

Reactions: Bottiger

lacy cat

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1, oficial saxton hale killed the community servers dedicated to them, and we lost all of the original characters, i think it would be nice if they re add them

Bottiger

Administrator
We're not turning ff2 into vsh. VSH players had their chance, they blew it. Most people that want the original boss, they'll go to vscript, they aren't going to play ff2.

Reactions: Fumlarn