ape 8118

Banned
kicking is not a fun thing. However, it is necessary when some certain individuals are trying their best to provide discomfort and annoyance to the server via unfair donator plugins,toxic playstyle and behavior and griefing.Sadly, some servers don't have the priviledge of being able to make the bad apples of the server gone for good.One of the good examples of such servers is one of the trade servers.In these servers, there's only a mute option(which, if used in any degree the abusers will immediately file a report on those individuals and make them get muted/gagged), and this caused the most abusive, narcissistic, antisocial, toxic and offensive users flocked into these servers in order to grief and gets reactions. They would use donor commands to spam attacks on the spawndoor while flying everywhere to catch any players that got out of the spawn , while spamming insulting texts and occasionally using weapons that represent humiliating body fluids(mad milk, jarate) to cover up every enemy team member in an attempt of demoralization
these abuses often tend to become a server wide quit instance and makes it almost impossible to trade with others, as most of the people except the abusers(who will still trade, but with excess sharking and general bad trades) left due to the abuse
this issue will be quickly solved if these servers have a kick and ban option, as these individuals often are the minority of the servers and thus banning them will restore the peace in the servers.

ape 8118

Banned
If you're gonna be sensitive & complain like a twitter user then join another server where you "good apples" thrive in.
Complaining about stuff that Isn't against the rules just makes you nothing more than a laugh here. Like legit trying not to be a prick but It's true.

Appreciate your effort and time in putting these suggestions in but they ain't gonna do a damn thing bro
yeah ikr these people technically didnt do anything wrong aside from the obvious powertripping and me complaining about this just made them happier but it is pretty funny seeing the same group doing these things having a meltdown because of me pointing out their pathetic behavior

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
yeah ikr these people technically didnt do anything wrong aside from the obvious powertripping and me complaining about this just made them happier but it is pretty funny seeing the same group doing these things having a meltdown because of me pointing out their pathetic behavior
95% of the commenters here are regular members or donors. I don't think I need to explain why donors may be against nerfs against their favorite plugins

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Hey aren't you the guy who votemuted karu despite him saying nothing? So you should know there's already problems with votemenu abuse, so explain to me how votekick wouldn't be abused against not just donors, but normal players?

-a donor have the ability of equipping any weapon with infinite clips , better control of jetpack commands and could be an unkillable menace if abused .Usually they won't be a problem on normal servers with kick/ban options in the fear of getting rightfully kicked/banned , but in trade servers they can abuse their unfair advantage to ruins the entire server.And don't forget multiple abusers may present in the server and abusers usually tend to team up with each other, creating scenarios impossible for people to win
We don't have better control of jetpack with donor, that comes with binding the key, the only donor perk that effects jetpack is /speed but that can be obtained by playing scout.
the infinite clip is pretty much spamming a binded key.

Maybe you need to go back to r/NFTs and whine about how much money you lost buying that monkey JPEG

Last edited:

ape 8118

Banned
hey aren't you one of the guys who go to servers to spawncamp for hours? so you should know there's already problems with command abuse, so explain to me how votekick would be abused against not just donors ,but normal players?
you just admitted to exploit command, aka abusing
Maybe you should go back to r/NFTs with me because you got your donor money literally through crypto and nfts , stop acting like a tsundere for nfts,you literally survived being a highschool dropout because of them
hell nah now i have a little guy following me around and giving me the emoji? man get some irl human interaction

• Troll
Reactions: RenZ

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
hey aren't you one of the guys who go to servers to spawncamp for hours? so you should know there's already problems with command abuse, so explain to me how votekick would be abused against not just donors ,but normal players?
you just admitted to exploit command, aka abusing
Maybe you should go back to r/NFTs with me because you got your donor money literally through crypto and nfts , stop acting like a tsundere for nfts,you literally survived being a highschool dropout because of them
Rephrasing my words doesn't cover the skill issue going on here

ape 8118

Banned
i just realized, even if people abuse bans can't donors just find their favourite admin to revert the ban? Just look at karu, dude literally reports and find the admin whenever he's pissed off about a votemute or someone playing music in voicechat, and guess what, the appeals works...

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
dude literally reports and find the admin whenever he's pissed off about a votemute or someone playing music in voicechat, and guess what, the appeals works...
That's not an appeal but a report, and yes I guess it works if the people are breaking rules by voteabusing or spamming the voice chat. You can do it too you know